We visited the Gural Premier in July 2013 as a family of five.
Our two week holiday was fabulous and we could easily have stayed for another week.
The place is enormous and the regular shuttle buses stop on request to shuttle you around the resort. We had a standard room (very nice) which had two connected rooms with a bathroom that had seperate shower and bath, two flat screen tv's and two stocked mini bars. We checked out the upgrade rooms and they appear to be the same except for access to a pool outside the door. We stayed in block 36 which is at the rear of the hotel, I would guess rooms near the centre could be noisier. Having active kids we headed for the aqua pool daily which had the bonus of the ten superb water slides. The lifegaurds around the pool were very professional and friendly. There is a larger main pool which is suited more to those wanting a quiter day. The beach is blue flag and apart from being a little stoney, is very clean and lovely. In terms of getting a space, we never had a problem in either pool side or beach. A big plus for the holiday has to be the staff at the Gural Premier, they are friendly and very professional and definitely do not favour one nationality over another. We would have to make special mention to Yanitz and Bilal in the beach bar. The food is superb and we didn't get bored eating in the main restaurant. There is the option of a more relaxed menu in the beach bar. The gala night on Saturdays is quite spectacular. The Animation team worked exceptionally hard and the highlight had to be the Lion King and Beauty and Beast shows in the ampi theatre which the kids loved. Special mention should go to Burak and Adam who had us doubled over with laughter most days. Burak kept the daily international football matches safe (which I am grateful for!!). Adam had all the guests amazed with his impromptu magic and hypnotic shows ( The hotel need to give him his own show !!!). There are very few English guests which we didn't mind as this is a very friendly international hotel. To summarise, a really spectacular hotel, with the highest levels of cleanliness and very attentive friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The amenities included are an LCD-TV, music channels, satellite channels, air conditioning, telephone, cable Internet connection, wi-fi, safe-box, minibar, tea and coffee kits, jacuzzi and shower, blow drier, magnifying mirror, wooden parquet, armchair and furnished balcony.Deluxe Family Room consists of two separate bedrooms, in addition to the deluxe room format. The second room is also furnished with an additional TV and minibar.Superior Deluxe Family Room consists of two separate bedrooms and a bathroom having all amenities in the Deluxe Family Room.Deluxe Pool RoomsDeluxe Pool Room The amenities included are an LCD-TV, music channels, satellite channels, air conditioning, telephone, cable Internet connection, wi-fi, safe-box, minibar, tea and coffee kits, jacuzzi and shower, blow drier, magnifying mirror, wooden parquet, armchair and furnished balcony. The room balconies lead to common pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gural Premier Tekirova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gural Premier Tekirova Hotel Tekirova
- Gural Premier Tekirova Turkey - Antalya Province