Just returned from 2 weeks at the Gural with myself, my husband and 3 boys, aged 11, 9 and 7 years, we all had a fantastic time. This is the best all inclusive we have stayed at.
We stayed in the 2 bed delux pool room, which was spacious and opened up direct onto a pool with a bar. We had 2 mini fridges which were restocked daily with chocolate, snacks, soft drinks and beer. We had fresh towels in room twice daily and a turn down service. Maid service daily.
Buffet dining rooms over two floors are excellent, something for everyone and cooked to high standard. Drinks are served at your table.
Of the four a la cart restaurants we tried two, The Turkish and the Asian ... We enjoyed both but all preferred the Asian! service in both restaurants could not be faulted. We paid EUR 70 for each of these meals for a family of 5. You can drink the all inclusive drinks at these restaurants or buy bottles of wine.
The pattiserie is lovely, lots of little cakes and delicious. Movenpick ice creams, soft drinks, teas and coffees.
The Beach restaurant is not buffet, you choose from a menu and this is served to he table, which is quite lovely, and relaxing ... Here you can guest various meals, ie: kebabs, burgers, hot dogs, fries, onion rings, pasta, salads, etc ... Again all inclusive drinks.
The restaurant at the aqua park is buffet style and. I suppose a smaller version of the main dining hall.
At this hotel you can eat 24 hours in various places around the hotel ... Brilliant !!
Drinks are all premium branded, baileys, Absolute Vodka, (other vodkas too), Bombay sapphire gin, Archers, etc etc ..... Efes lager, miller lager and a few others. The wine is perfectly fine also in my opinion, including the sparkling wine .. White or pink (which they call champagne) .... Cocktails are gorgeous and presented very beautifully.
Aquapark was fantastic, something for everyone .... And hardly any queues for slides if any. lifeguards here are very friendly and helpful.
There are no towel cards ... Fresh towels are just everywhere, rolled up waiting for you on us beds everywhere and these are replenished all the time ... This was fantastic as we didn't have to carry any towels around the resort.
we didn't have to wear a wristband, which was brilliant.
My boys didn't really want to use HappyLand, although we looked in there and it is very well equipped, their own dining area, beds, TVs, games, playground, table tennis and lots of planned activities.
My boys loved playing football daily at 4pm on the football pitch and they made lots of friends there, and would meet up with these friends around the pools daily and also in the evening.
ganes room is well equipped, my children enjoyed the table tennis.
I saw that there was bingo a few times a day, darts a few times a day, belly dancing, exercise classes, etc ... But. I didn't participate in these.
The foam party was fun. They also have inflatable put in one of the pools from time to time.
Monday night is children's night and they have lots of inflatables out (for all ages), and carts where children can get for free candy floss, toffee apples, corn, lollies, drinks, etc.
Gala night is beautiful ... So much work goes into it, it is staggering.
The Spa is beautiful we all had a treatment at the same time ( even the children) and we all loved it!!
Service from staff from start to finish was excellent, I have never met such helpful, happy and friendly hotel staff, and I believe this is what makes the hotel so fantastic ......and Is what actually made our holiday .... special thanks go to Ibrahim and Buse (and all other staff) at the Konak bar. Cansu in the Red bar and Beach bar is absolutely fantastic and always smiling. Ahmet in the Beach Bar often offered us seats in the lounge area and attended to our every need .. Wonderful. Dilek at the Red Bar was fantastic, nothing was ever too much for her ... And again was always smiling. Umit in the Dining hall was great. Also a special mention for Sultan who forever cleans the Aquapool restaurant, quietly gets all with her job at hand ... What an employee!!
So Thankyou Gural for an excellent holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The amenities included are an LCD-TV, music channels, satellite channels, air conditioning, telephone, cable Internet connection, wi-fi, safe-box, minibar, tea and coffee kits, jacuzzi and shower, blow drier, magnifying mirror, wooden parquet, armchair and furnished balcony.Deluxe Family Room consists of two separate bedrooms, in addition to the deluxe room format. The second room is also furnished with an additional TV and minibar.Superior Deluxe Family Room consists of two separate bedrooms and a bathroom having all amenities in the Deluxe Family Room.Deluxe Pool RoomsDeluxe Pool Room The amenities included are an LCD-TV, music channels, satellite channels, air conditioning, telephone, cable Internet connection, wi-fi, safe-box, minibar, tea and coffee kits, jacuzzi and shower, blow drier, magnifying mirror, wooden parquet, armchair and furnished balcony. The room balconies lead to common pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Odigeo, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Gural Premier Tekirova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gural Premier Tekirova Hotel Tekirova
- Gural Premier Tekirova Turkey - Antalya Province