“Filthy,it deserves 1*”

West Ada Inn Hotel
Ranked #123 of 154 Hotels in Kusadasi
“Filthy,it deserves 1*”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Awful..at first we arrived at 10am,we enter in our rooms about 5pm,reason was that they were cleaning rooms. Dear God,when we walked in,dirty floor,full of hair...and god knows how long has been there. Our toilet didnt work for two days,then some guy at 10pm showed up,after two days annoying them. That guy is a plumber,recepcionist,cook,waiter and a dishwasher. The boss of this building is a moron,he had a some anger problems. The guy from our group was sitting at diner,kind of lazy and that boss start yelling and kicking chair,scaring all those cats from the diner.Breakfast..salami from some dog meat,cheese (good) ,boiled eggs,watermelon,lemonade...every day.....no towels,no changing sheets,no cleaning rooms.Also,they said that every room has a wifi..actually its one router for first 2 floors,other one for other 3 floors,and hotel was full,yes..

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Nemanja M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Room was more-less ok. But food is awful, cats are walking around restaurant and food is same every morning. In room which we used we had air conditioning, tv and good sea view, but some people say that they haven't power supply. Somewhere air conditioning didn't work and serviceman said that they should be happy because air conditioning is for free. Anyway, poor.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Marco P

Travellers are raving about these Kusadasi hotels

Erbil, Iraq
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

As every review, the opinion I have about the hotel I stayed in is often strictly personal, so what I am going to write here is just a "warning" and a little help for you all.
This hotel was the cheapest one we found while booking onlkine, since we were just going to stay for a night we weren't too picky and chose to stay there.
The hotel's yard is big with a private parking lot, flowers and trees all around, I think it was recently renovated as it looked new and well maintained, exactly the opposite of the rooms.
The room we stayed in had a balcony with a nice view but it was an old and smelly room, not to mention the bathroom and its furnitures, I guess they never changed them in 40-30 years, seriously, the bathroom was smelly too, the toilet bowl was encrusted, and I don't reccomend you to take a shower there!!
Breakfast was really poor, one boiled egg, pre-packaged chocolate cake and coffee.

It's a perfect place for low budget trips and not picky travellers, but I wouldnt reccomend it to anyone!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Alenay
Wakefield, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a week in november with my turkish partner. We didnt expect much for the low price we paid but we did expect better than we got. Best thing about this hotel was the sea view from our balcony.
Everything is old and in desperate need of renovation. Breakfast was extremely basic with no water or milk available, we had to ask house keeping 3 times in the week to clean the room and change our towels.
We got told off by the hotels owner for bringing our own water to our room, the hotel does not provide any other food apart from breakfast.
For the price we paid its served its purpose but would not stay at this hotel again, there are many other hotels close by that look alot more modern and pleasent

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank caz1509
Penang Island, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stayed for 3 nights and I had a nice sea view from my room.With the price that I paid I am very happy with the basic requirements provided by the hotel. Spacious room with a large bed, clean bathroom and toilet and most important hot water at all time. Housekeeping service is everyday and towels are changed daily.Ladies beach is just 10 mins walk and there are many restaurants there. Public bus is almost every minute and take you to most of the destinations within Kusadasi.A very quiet hotel and its a place for a good rest away from the busy city.The hotel also has a large and crystal clear swimming pool.Friendly and helpful staff with fluent English speaking.Hope to stay longer here on my next visit.

Room Tip: Lower floor has internet coverage in most rooms. Higher floor has beautiful view
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
6 Thank Mira R
Glasgow
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Back in the 60's this hotel may have been fantastic but now, it is basically a poor backpacker's hostel. I personally was miss sold this 'hotel'. I was led to believe that it was wheelchair friendly and had a restaurant serving Turkish and International cuisine. I do not use wheelchair but do have walking difficulties. The hotel sits on a step hill. Any wheelchair user would require air brakes to get down the hill and a 2 litre engine to get them back up. Even the dolmus had difficulty stopping part way up the hill, it is so steep. Able bodied and fit people would take 10 minutes to walk to Ladies Beach and a respirator to assist them getting back up, especially in the heat of the day.There are three ramps to get you into the hotel and there is a lift to all floors. On arrival, I asked about the restaurant only to be told that they only do bed and breakfast but I could go to the market and "buy food to eat in my room". Even tea and coffee were not available but there were two padlocked fridges from which you could buy water, beer or soft drinks. Now to the room. The shower/wc were a disgrace. The floors were all stained, the shower was covered in pink mould and mildew. The shower head, taps and fittings were rusty. Entry into the shower measured 18 inches and that was impeded by the taps so NO chance of a wheelchair user getting in there to have a shower. The waste bin in the shower area was all stained and looked as if it had been on fire. The TV didn't work and looked like a museum piece. The curtains were shabby and dirty. There was no shade on the ceiling lamp. The patio door to the balcony was broken and could not lock. The balcony furnishings were ingrained in dirt and the balcony was thick in dust as was the bedroom. Air conditioning was free. There was a small table and chair in the bedroom. Unknown to me, the chair was broken and when I sat on it to dry my feet, an unmentionable part of my anatomy was injured. The bed was clean but in the week before I managed to be moved to another hotel, the sheets were not changed although the towels were. Breakfast was another experience. In 13 years of travel in Turkey, I have never seen such a poor and cheap offering. The bread was stale to match the cake and the tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, jam and I think honey had been prepared the night before, which was very evident. Now to the coffee. When I lifted the cup to my mouth, there was a full lipstick imprint on the cup - exit stage left ! I never went back in the week I was there. TRhe swimming pool looked very nice but the sunbeds were shabby and the pool bar was derelict and had not been used for a long time. Speaking to the Thai wife of the owner was pointless, she neither bothered or cared. her husband Hamid is a man that will not listen to any criticism constructive or otherwise and he insisted on hammering home that he ha over 15,000 guests every year, all of whom were "delighted" with the place. I hope he tells the Zabita (tax) how well the place is doing. It's just a shame that he doesn't invest in some maintanence and improved hygiene. Hamid told me that if he improved the place " I wouldn't be able to afford to stay there". No worries mate I would NEVER go back there even if Double Tree Hilton took over the place. We all have differing likes and dislikes and expectations. Having worked in the travel industry I prefer to give a good review of anywhere I stay but this place beggars belief. For those who have praised the West Ada Inn, I despair at your standards.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo