“Nice Hotel”

Omer Holiday Resort
Ranked #18 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very nice hotel: good food, good service and a very good animation team.
I would go back immediately if I could.
It was a clean and peaceful hotel.
The service was good and the food was more than good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
OMERHolidayResort, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

We thank you for the effort of your review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your criticism and praise and for your recommendation. We would be pleased to welcome you as our guests again.
Best regards from the Ömer Holiday Resort

Write a ReviewReviews (1,573)

Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was my first time in Turkey and I must say I didn't expect anything like this. Beautiful surrounding and turquoise sea! I wasn't impressed by the accommodation and I wouldn't certainly rate the hotel service as a 4*plus! However the entertainment compensated it all and I had a great time with the animation team. The night shows were entertaining and well prepared. Special thank you goes to Ali!

If you are looking for a fun holiday with activities throughout the day look no further!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
S0leil1, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Dear Guest,

Sincerely Yours,
Guest Relations Manager
Ömer Holiday Resort

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great hotel with a great animation team (especially Teo and Ali) !! They were always suggesting great activities all day long and were very careful about our wellbeing !!
The room were clean and the location of the hotel is perfect !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2013

ı just come back from ömer holiday resort everythink was good specıaly animation team they was the hard work all activities and in the evening animation shows was the best with comedy kevin he was really good boy want to say thank you all animation team u are the best l recomended this aniamtion team and hotel to everybady see you next year :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Sincerely Yours,
Guest Relations Manager
Ömer Holiday Resort

Reviewed 10 September 2013

The small cottages hidden in the green pines, wonderful climate, birds, squirrels, warm sea surrounded by mountains. Plus always polite and kind with us and with smiled faces ,,Omer holiday resorts” staff. It is incredible, full relaxation after whole year intensive work.
A lot of thanks to your all amazing and fantastic animation team ( Tayfun, Teo, Kevin, Fifi, Kubra, Hazal, Bibi, Emre, Garip, Ali G) !!! Who worked tirelessly from morning until midnight, made many activities, entertainments and fun programs. In my opinion, it is spirit of a life. Especially, single out my favorite aquagim, with professional Tayfun. From each animator comes the sea of positive emotions. We spent a wonderful unbelievable time. I can write about them many nice words, but it cannot express the whole impressions and emotions which are bewitched tourists.
We wish you all health, success and all the best!

With great pieasure, Tamuna, Kate and Rusudan from
G E O R G I A
11.09.2013

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is a pretty resort in a good location with good animation teams for the adults. The food was good but hygiene standards not great, No hand sanitizers in restaurant, dirty bowls in restaurant weren't changed in 14 days, green algae around the pool mats & decking (not hard to clean) & toilets often left a lot to be desired. I lived in Turkey for a year so it takes a lot to offend! Husband ill last 4 days, me more serious 4 weeks later I'm still ill now diagnosed as parasite that come from contaminated water or food. This is the first hotel I have been to for a long time where you have to use bottled water to clean your teeth! Could be an excellent hotel if they cared more.

Room Tip: book the deluxe family rooms as they are very new
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank pjtt
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed at the Omer Holiday Resort from 9th August for 10 days, with my Husband, Mum, Son and his girlfriend. Our rooms were a nice size and cleaned every day. This was my 30th visit to Turkey but my first time in Kusadasi. All in all the hotel is very well run. The food was varied and Mehmet our waiter was a superstar, he had our table ready every day with our preferred drinks and was always polite and friendly. Tony the towel person also looked after us with our sun beds and umbrellas and nothing was too much trouble. The animation team were the best I have ever seen in any hotel I have been to. They were professional, well organised, enthusiastic and friendly. They are not pushy but still take time to talk to you even if you do not want to participate, Ali g was particularly lovely to my Mum and bought her a flower every day. The evening entertainment was varied and Kevin is a comic genius and should be on tv. In general the staff were helpful and friendly. There are a few things that could be tweaked to improve the service. We were without hot water for 4 days and I had to use my Mums shower, we rang every day and eventually it was resolved. The ice creams were served once a day by one person so the queues were always long, 2 ice cream stations would have worked much better. On occasion the poolside music was a bit loud and a quiet pool would be a good idea. There were also 5 weddings across the two weekends we were there and the tables were put out from between 3.30 and 4.30 on an afternoon this meant that the step aerobic class and the table tennis were not available. On 2 occasions we were also asked to move from our sun beds from the boardwalk so wedding tables could be put out. At that time of day there were no other beds available and a few of us felt that they could have left it until later. All in all it is the animation team that make this hotel I don't think it would be the same without them.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family