“BEST HOLIDAY EVER”

Omer Holiday Resort
Ranked #20 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Having returned this morning, I already wish I was back at Omer resort. The cleanliness, food, rooms and activities were the best I have experienced abroad and would go back in a heartbeat.

The Animation team absolutely make this resort what it is. They cannot do enough for you, and are not money-grabbing, if they offer you deals on nights out, it's because they genuinely want you to have the best time ever - and we did!

The other bar and waiting staff can't do enough for you, they are so so kind and helpful, and also very helpful while you are trying to learn Turkish! It's so close to Kusadasi town centre (2 lira - about 70p) which is lovely.

Kevin, Tayfun, Teo, Kris, Ulgur, Ahmet, and many others are a credit to this resort. I would recommend going soon, before the good reviews catch on and the prices go up!!

Room Tip: Higher floors are a lot quieter and nicer
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Phoebe Rose W
OMERHolidayResort, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

We thank you for the effort of your review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your criticism and praise and for your recommendation. We would be pleased to welcome you as our guests again.
Best regards from the Ömer Holiday Resort

Write a ReviewReviews (1,572)

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Had a one week trip to Turkey at checked-in at Omer. I can say the experience rocked, being a party guy, the animation team helped a lot offering a good experience from morning until the next morning.
Another great thing were the trees in the resort witch take out most of the heat you will feel if you are standing in the street.
All In all I enjoyed my stay and I hope I will come back next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vladimir-Nicolae
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Just returned from 2 weeks in Omer Holiday Resort, had the most amazing eperience and want to go back tomorrow......
Amazing hotel and Staff - The room was always tidy and comfortable - i couldn't fault it. The staff were all very friendly and polite, especially our main waiter Mehmet who is a credit to the hotel.

The icing on the cake with out a doubt was definately the animation team, who included - Kevin, Kubra, Fifi, Ali G, Bibi, Hazal, Teo, Emre, and my very favourite, TAYFUN who had me up enjoying Aqua gym everyday. They were always amazing company to be around and always got you involved in the activites! They did everything.. Vollyball, Morning Gym, pool game, table tennis, step, aqua gym, shooting, darts, football and water polo there was something for everyone old and young.

Evening were just as fun and entertaining, singing, comedy, dancing and laughing at the show which took place every night.

Not only have I had the best holiday ever, i have made some amazing new friends who I hope I keep forever. I would love to go back to Omer again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank HollyH15
S0leil1, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very nice hotel: good food, good service and a very good animation team.
I would go back immediately if I could.
It was a clean and peaceful hotel.
The service was good and the food was more than good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

We thank you for the effort of your review.
Best regards from the Ömer Holiday Resort

Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was my first time in Turkey and I must say I didn't expect anything like this. Beautiful surrounding and turquoise sea! I wasn't impressed by the accommodation and I wouldn't certainly rate the hotel service as a 4*plus! However the entertainment compensated it all and I had a great time with the animation team. The night shows were entertaining and well prepared. Special thank you goes to Ali!

If you are looking for a fun holiday with activities throughout the day look no further!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great hotel with a great animation team (especially Teo and Ali) !! They were always suggesting great activities all day long and were very careful about our wellbeing !!
The room were clean and the location of the hotel is perfect !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2013

ı just come back from ömer holiday resort everythink was good specıaly animation team they was the hard work all activities and in the evening animation shows was the best with comedy kevin he was really good boy want to say thank you all animation team u are the best l recomended this aniamtion team and hotel to everybady see you next year :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo