“I would say, that everything was so great!”

Omer Holiday Resort
Ranked #21 of 154 Hotels in Kusadasi
“I would say, that everything was so great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

A view month ago, I went to this hotel, and it was zo nice and clean. Everyone was so kind to me and my family. I WANT TO GO BACCK! I miss it! It is a better place them my own village! Haha. About 4 months we come back I'll promise!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Jannekekrijnen
S0leil1, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this review, 1 September 2015

Helga
Guest Relations Manager
Ömer Holiday Resort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Zaandam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Perfect place for a 2 week holiday. Near by centre Kusadasi. Dolmus will cost you 2.75TL

Different types of rooms, different ranking/stars. In my opinion 2/4*

About food: So many choices of salads, bread, desserts, meat and fish. There's always French Fries, rice and pasta.

Omer Holiday Resort is perfect for a mix of relaxing and activity!

Animation Team make you want to go back to this hotel! Thank you so much Kevin, Tayfun, Kubra, Ali G, DJ Hasan, Furkan, Kris and Serhat.

A lot of sports, poolgames and pooldances.

Watersport is also availible at this hotel.

Room Tip: A Club Room will be my choice next time!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Helga
Guest Relations Manager
Ömer Holiday Resort
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

i had such a good time at omer and couldn't of asked for more
every member of staff were friendly and accommodating to everyone.
food was good cant grumble, the grill was always a high light every meal.

rooms and general hygiene of the resort was spot on, every time i turned around there was someone sweeping up and cleaning.

the best part about the whole holiday was the bar staff in the lobby and the animation team.
keven tayfun toe and chris from the animation kept us entertained at all times with daily activities and nights out and were a lot of fun
ugur and the rest of the bar staff were such a laugh and a credit to the resort

all in all i would highly recommend this holiday

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
OMERHolidayResort, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
We thank you for the effort of your review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your criticism and praise and for your recommendation. We would be pleased to welcome you as our guests again.
Tilburg, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Me and my girlfriend had our first holiday together and we had choose Omer Holiday. And it was awesome. The facilities were great and the food was good every day. And the animation team was awesome. Very kind and energetic people! Trough the whole day there were games and activities. But if you just wanted to chill the animation team will leave you alone. I especially liked the comedy shows of the animation team they were very funny! I will definitly recommond this hotel to other people! Thanks to the animation team we had our best holiday so far!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tristan S
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

I returned from Turkey on Monday morning and I want to go back. I had the most incredible time with my friends at the Omer.
Starting with cleanliness, the staff were constantly working to keep the hotel spotless- even after a storm. Our rooms were cleaned everyday with new towels and bedding.
The food was great with a vast variety. My friends and I specifically enjoyed 'nannys pittas' aka Turkish pizza. Every night there was something different on the bbq. My favourite night for food was Turkish night.
There was also a lot to do at the hotel: there was water sports which were very well priced, we took out two pedalo's for an hour and had such a laugh. On the first day we went to the spa and had the most beautiful relaxing body scrub, massage and face mask. And not forgetting the hours of entertainment that the slides provided us with, acting like big kids for a lot of the day.
The staff were impeccable, going out of their way to help you out. Ahmet in the restaurant particularly stood out for us. And at the Bar Ugur and the girls were just fantastic.
I cant finish without mentioning the animation team whom truly made our holiday. It was the end of the season so we only had a limited team but it didn't matter at all. After Ali G left us on the second day we were left with Kevin who was constantly making us laugh, Tayfun and his incredible card tricks, The mysterious many named Teo 40lie Tolga, Waistcoat Esmannie Kris and his step aerobics, Embre on work experience. They were the perfect team and looked out for us every step of the way.

This trip was to celebrate our graduation and everyone at the Omer really helped us go out with a bang. Would love to go back again next year.

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room, they have a better view and are quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Sunay B, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this review, 26 October 2014

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

great location , regular cheap buses into town. Located right on beach beautiful location. On site entertainment in the amphitheater excellent my boys loved it. Animation team are very very good and I really friendly, as were most of the staff except the girl from the lobby irish bar very miserable what a shame her and the occasional smell of drains in the outside loos were my only complaint.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I have been here this summer and i want to come back already!
I liked the value really much.
The food was exellent.
The rooms where better then my expectations.
And the animation team was beyond great.
Emre was the best of all.

• Stayed July 2013