Omer Holiday Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$72
US$85
US$65
US$61
US$37
  • Beachfront
Hotel Istankoy Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$92
US$126
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$99
Priceline
  • Pool
1,574 results
All reviewsali ganimation teamsuperior roomturkeynext yearsnack barevening showsice creamwater sportsdaily activitiesspecial thankskids clubgreat funcleaned every daytwo weekscleaned dailyturkish bath
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My two daughters and three grandchildren stayed here for 11 nights, returning 7th June 2014, I would like to say we had an amazing time, the whole experience was great, food was good, complex great, animation team absolutely fantastic, I was bowled over how friendly everyone was, we were around the pool everyday and even when it rained it could not dampen our spirits we just got lots of brollies and made our own fun, thanks to all the animation team especially Titi, Ali G, Ali with the water sports and prince Diego and especially Mike who looked after the towels and sun beds, We will be back next year for sure, bloody brilliant holiday, from lazy town, Mumma. Xx

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jackie F
OMERHolidayResort, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel was clean and the food was of good standard as for the waiters they were polite and friendly then there was the animation team well they were brilliant Ali Yavaş is great I would give this 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Scamp1973
OMERHolidayResort, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Booked this hotel based on people's reviews. I should never have listened. Stayed at room 117 in a duplex and the first thing that hits you is the stench of sewerage. Also whether you have children or not the stairs is the most dangerous stairs I've ever come across. You have to walk sideways going down it and it's a matter of time before someone does serious injury. When we booked this hotel it also mentioned free wifi. What a joke. If you were to get any signal it would have been a miracle. I reported this to reception and all the bloke done was shrug his shoulders. This is my 4th time in turkey and this I would say is the worst hotel I've stayed at. Never ever again. Ps the beds are like a brick, never had one night good sleep.

Room Tip: Don't have duplex, very dangerous stairs
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
OMERHolidayResort, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and i have just returned from a weeks holiday here and both loved it. The hotel is right on the beach so sunbathing by the pool or eating at the restaurant has fantastic views. The animation team are brilliant, offering lots of different activities throughout the day, I.e darts shooting and water aerobics and they put on a show every night. All of the staff are very friendly and work very hard. There are lots of excursions so if you don't want to spend all day sunbathing by the pool you have a great choice of activities. This was our first time at the omer resort but we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Yes, the food often looks the same every day and yes, it will be mainly fish or chicken dishes, but overall I thought the quality of food and drink at this hotel was better than just decent. It was Efes lager on draught and the white and red wine was very drinkable with a decent alcohol volume to it too ! The coffee machines also gave a very decent hot drink. I had a party of 31 persons ranging from ages 1 to 60+ and never received a worthy complaint from anybody. The grounds are spotlessly clean, the rooms were spacious, comfortable and were cleaned daily. The restaurant and bar staff were all very pleasant (some perhaps touting for tips more than some of the others, but not in an offensive manner) and the entertainment crew worked non stop - especially little Titi who you will get know almost from day 1. The chap works his little socks off and is so enthusiastic and funny. I have stopped at many all inclusives over the years and you should not be disappointed with this one if you have booked up and waiting to go. Slight disadvantages is that you are hotel bound - the main road at the top of the complex really stops you venturing too far on foot. On a positive though, the dolmus stops right outside the complex every 15 mins or so (2 lira each way) and the journey is less than 10 mins into town. Alternatively you will find bars in town that offer free rides to and from the site to their bars (in return for some custom in their establishment which is fair enough). All in all, a very nice holiday which give superb relaxing sea views and a complex that never seems over populated and I would recommend this to anybody wanting an all inclusive break in the Kudasasi area.

Room Tip: The only complaint I heard about rooms were with some of the club standard doubles/twins. For the sake of a few quid extra per day, perhaps consider upgrading to the superior option if they are available.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends