Omer Holiday Resort
US$53
  • Pool
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$184
US$91
US$86
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$135
US$112
Priceline
1,598 results
All reviewsali ganimation teamsuperior roomturkeynext yearsnack barevening showsice creamwater sportsdaily activitiesspecial thankscleaned every daytwo weekscleaned dailysaladteokris
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Nice place wasn't quite all inclusive with the drinks package,cleaners didn't come in until later afternoon,apart from that staff were very friendly,animation team were brilliant titi,Ali,jimmy,diago,Beebee!all lovely x

• Stayed: April 2014
S0leil1, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2015

Sincerely Yours,
Guest Relations Manager
Ömer Holiday Resort

Reviewed 3 August 2014

A fantastic holiday, just returned. with a family of 10 we went hoping for a great time and we were not disappointed. The food is ok, enough choice and Ridvan the waiter is fantastic at his job. The hotel is clean and the rooms are of good quality. The resort did look tired and in need of updating, my parents changed room due to this but then got an amazing room so i think it is only tired in parts. The animation team made our holiday, Tyfoon and Chris ran a great team, Diego, Ali G and DJ Hussan were great and friendly. Nilda and Elif were amazing, they became part of our family and we grew to look forward to seeing them around the pool, playing volley ball and doing morning Gym. We knew we had a great time when my daughter and some of us had a tear as we had really bonded with the amazing team who care so much about making your holiday fun. My advice, join in, get to know the people and you will have an fantastic holiday at Omer, they will make sure of it for you.

Room Tip: the main new building have the best rooms, we had 308 and 309 which were good for families and of an ok standard.
1  Thank charlotteo735
Sunay B, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2014

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have just returned from a two week holiday, we are a group of 10. We had a fantastic time. The food is ok, enough choice and the children found something every night. the pool and slides are good and kept the kids busy. The hotel has some great rooms and some of poor quality. My parents got a poor room when we arrived and the next morning the reception couldn't be more helpful, moving them to a luxury room they felt really pleased with. The holiday was great because of the people who worked there. They could not have been more keen for us to have a GREAT time, the watersports run by Ali were good fun, Mike the towel man smelt gorgeous and gave his aftershave to my husband when we left. The barmen and reception staff always had a smile and chat. The main people for me though were the animation team, Chris and Tyfoon ran a great team, the children and adults felt such a connection with them from the beginning, Ali G is amazing at what he does, so warm and friendly, Diego a genuine guy who danced with me most nights, DJ Hussan found out my favourite song and always played it, but i have to say Nilda and Elif became my great friends. The two girls were beautiful people who were warm, kept us chatting and if i could have brought them home i would have. i left them my dresses as i cared so much, all because they worked sooo hard at becoming part of our family for two weeks. what a holiday to remember. Miss it all. thank you.

1  Thank A7AWO
omar09, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed at Omer Holiday Resort for 8 days in July, 2014. This being my first trip to Turkey and my first All-Inclusive experience, I didn't had high hopes.
But I have to admit my negative thoughts were wrong. I had thé best holiday ever. The room was perfect, the shower was great and the food was perfect.

But all that is as expected, right? No one accepts a vacation with a bad room, cold shower water or bad food. No, that is what we expect. What I didn't expect were the people, the warm, welcoming Turkish people. The waiters, the receptionists, the pool boy, all friendly and kind beyond words.

And then there was the animation team, which I heard up front were supposed to be pretty good. But these guys were amazing. So friendly, so energetic and so sweet. To any age, young kids to grown ups, they get everyone to smile. A girl even got me to play beach volleybal. Which normally wouldn't even cross my mind, I'm the sit down and relax holiday person.

If you decide to visit, visit the animation team theatre and watch their shows. I won't tell you if it's good or not. Decide for yourself and I will read your experiences later.

If it would be up to me (and not a huge family who all have a vote as well ;-)) I would say: see you again in summer 2015, Omer Holiday Resort!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Just returned from a 2 week stay here, stayed in a small room near the back of the resort and initially asked to change, the reception staff were really helpful and offered us a chance of a superior room upgrade in a couple of days, after first day we decided we were to chilled to change and the room was fine. The resort is in a great location right on the beach with fantastic views from pool area and restaurant, My 9 year old daughter spent most of her time in the pool on the slides and made a lot of friends, Food was good with a decent choice both day and night, with snacks offered from 12 until 5pm, burgers, chips and freshly cooked pizzas. Drinks were also good, even the wine at dinner was okay, got to try a Mint Bang cocktail ! Evening entertainment was fairly low key, shows were good and funny, they do get you up on stage ! Animation team work really hard throughout the day and night and really do make an effort to try and get to know everyone, special mention must go to Ali G, Diego, Emre and to 2 girls who danced with my wife and daughter and kept them entertained Elif and Nilda.

All in all a great holiday

2  Thank UKSteveo
S0leil1, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

SincerelyYours,