“Amazing holiday!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kusadasi
Tropicana Garden Hotel
Ranked #89 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Stayed here for a weeks holidays my first time ever in Kusadasi and Turkey. Had such an amazing time the hotel was fantastic and the staff were so friendly, helpful and entertaining, they really made our holiday an wonderful experience. Danny, Paddy, Adam and especially Jack were fantastic and made our whole holiday so enjoyable. I would recommend to everyone to stay here, I have already told all my family and friends some of which have already booked their holidays here based on what I told them. I can not wait to return here again for my next holiday already have it booked!!!

1  Thank LindseyCooraclare

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Jst back from a great week here... its everything u need and more, super friendly and helpful staff... would def stay there again... daniel the manager is so accomodating and helpful. The entertainment staff adam and jack were excellent and always good fun... it has to be said that paddy the head waiter is by far the best and greatest person in kusadasi and danny the other waiter was super as well and always a good laugh.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank stephadile
Reviewed 14 June 2013

have to say this is the spot to go n let your hair down go mad or just relax.....the whole team from management to bar staff to waiting staff are great and nothing is ever too much or a problem. the rooms are cleaned every day food id good and cheap and eddible!!! which some places dont have...u can a laugh and a jeer with all the staff. rooms are basic but what more do u need only to put your head down after dancing away in the slainte nightclub in the hotel. its only 5 mins either way to ladies beach and centrum. its totally secure with security booth right outside so its great for families. the night entertainment every night is right craic cos jack and adam the entertasinment team are as mad as a bag of badgers. i stayed 25/5-1/6 and my only downfall is i didnt book two weeks so thats why i looking at going bk in august haha....
look lads all in all its a great place for couples groups or families...i promise you if you go once you will always go back...enjoy!!!

Room Tip: dont pick pool view cos mad yokes like us will keep you up singing and messing till 2am hahaha
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimmydeewex
Reviewed 14 June 2013

4 friends and I stayed at the Tropicana for a week and thoroughly enjoyed it! The hotel was all you could ask for, the rooms a bit basic but exactly what you need, The pool area however was fantastic! We spent the majority of our time relaxing around there, The staff were lovely, the waiting staff were very helpful and friendly and would always make the effort to pop over for a chat which was nice, The hotel entertainers, Jack and Adam, were hillarious, Such nice people, always had us laughing and again wherever we met them whether in the hotel or down town at night they always made a lot of us which we really appreciated, I along with my friends would highly recommend this hotel for those looking for a fun holiday, not so much a family hotel but we really enjoyed our stay and will undoubtedly be back!

2  Thank Jane R
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stayed in the tropicana gardens hotel kusadasi in turkey twice the staff were brilliant and the managers daniel and onur brilliant with kids nd there very helpful i would recamend this hotel to others great entertainment by d pool so your getting a colour nd also been entertainted i will always go back 2 dis hotel

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice all clean i cant recommend any as they are all good but if u like ppol view a...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Ina T
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My friend and I are just back from one week's holiday, we stayed in this hotel and we were very pleased with it. We had a small fridge, electric kettle in our hotel room, which is unusual in Turkey. The staff and management were very nice and helpful, and not too much in your face, which is unusual in Turkey. We also had clean fresh towels each day for use around the pool area. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends.

3  Thank maridolan59
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We recently stayed here for two weeks, and we both really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is very clean, rooms were spotless (out room was cleaned every day and we had clean towels every day). Staff are very friendly and were very helpful with any requests we had. The pool was great, hotel provides clean towels for use by the pool. There was entertainment every night there. Location is excellent, so near the beach and the town. We would def stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013