“Average hotel”

Tropicana Garden Hotel
Ranked #88 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here after getting cheap deal,pretty average hotel,have to be honest couldn't take to the staffs constant attention,and the fact you can't bring in food items you purchased outside of hotel is a joke!! They try to make you stay in hotel for entertainment at night which in my opinion was very poor,maybe family's might think different ,I think if I was to return to kusadasi I'd try a different hotel,I will credit the cleaners though they cleaned room every day of our stay.

Room Tip: All the same
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kenr241112

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We went as a group and friends to Kusadasi. This hotel was nothing more than sad excuse. Althought the rooms were average exactly what we needed and the pool ideal, the staff were very pushy always wanting and pushing us to stay in the hotel for there entertainment each night. They would ask us each day were we were going and when we would be back. I would not recommend staying in Tropicana Gardens or tropicana jail as I'd like to call it!

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank GerdiMully
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We travelled here as a group of friends who are always vey easily pleased, but this place took the biscuit. when we complained about an 'incident' in which members of staff used a key to get into our room in the early hours of the morning while we were in bed (they presumed we were out) the manager laughed at us and walked away... never felt safe in this hotel. they constantly plague you for money and ask where your going trying to force you to stay in the hotel, getting angry then when you say you want to go out.. this is in no way an exaggerated review, in fact this is a tame version of events... please save yerselves and avoid this hotel!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank sorcha38
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Was in this hotel 3 times wouldn't stay in any other hotel and friends are goin der d last 6 years the staff are so nice d cleaners are cleaning d rooms everyday clean sheets and towels d food is lovely anything we asked for we got der d most nicest people I ever met in dis hotel they couldn't do enough for me and my friends would like 2 thank also d managers daniel and onur as dey wer so good 2 us and the entertainment jack and Adam wer brilliant as well as we wer never bored by d pool will be defo coming back for my fourth time next year

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Carolinefi
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Ive been coming to turkey for 5 years and this year i decided to stay at the tropicana gardens. I am 23 yr old and stayed with my girlfriend younger sister And boyfriend. Throughout the stay we were annoyed by the staff to stay at the hotel, constantly looking for money and cant even relax . Bedrooms are basic which doesnt bother me at all but what does it the walls are paper thin and you can hear Everything! Doors banging people talking and depending on guests people roaring an partying coming back from bar street. Found it very hard to sleep, some of the waiters are very nice and friendly such as tomy(memed) ismail danny, but we had a incident in the hotel( cant go into full detail) but when we approached management we were shocked by how rude they were , one of the mangers refused to listen to me and walked away when i walked over to him he walked away( this was a manager actin like a child) . Food here was basic , in a nutshell stay elsewhere , there are many beautiful hotels and to have a genuine nice holiday please avoid the tropicana for your own sake.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Cally1990
Reviewed 19 August 2013

we stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks,rooms are basic but keeped very clean everyday,clean towels everyday and clean bedsheets every second day,pool area keeped clean,bar snack food was nice and not to expencive,staff are friendly and helpful,there was trouble with young groups of cork people first week and Dublin people second week,but it was sorted out very quick by the hotel,all in all we had a great holiday and we would defo stay there again,oh an the matress is like sleepin on a stone slab.
thanks to denial the manager for all the help,

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vincesma
Reviewed 17 August 2013

we were in trop last year 2 weeks and we r travelling there again next week, I think this will b our 5th time there and have 2 say best hotel I ever stayed anywhere, rooms cleaned every day food is good and staff r brilliant. we go 2 relax from work and all our needs r met without bother. entertainment is best u get anywhere something every nite, so excited bout going out next week my partner just loves turkey.

Room Tip: any room is good
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple