“Absolutely great hotel”

Tropicana Garden Hotel
Ranked #89 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
“Absolutely great hotel”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

First time to turkey & we absolutely loved it. Don't listen to all them bad reviews its a great place to stay. The staff are so nice and really enjoyed having a laugh with them. Its very central between ladies beach & the town centre, if i did have to say one bad thing about the place, it is you can hear everything at 2am because the walls are so thin. I don't understand all these comments about not leaving food or drink in or being constantly annoyed by staff that doesn't happen at all, they are great staff. I couldn't reccomend this place enough, & will defo be back again. but if your any way fussy stay away, it is a basic hotel but also very clean. Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Mair122

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Letterkenny, Ireland
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This is my second time staying at this hotel and it get's better each year! Roll on next year. The staff and management are fantastic. They cannot do enough for you. Onur the manager and all the waiters and reception staff are fabulous. The entertainment lads Adam and Jack kept us laughing all week. They are excellent at their jobs! I never once felt uncomfortable in the hotel or unsafe so I'm not sure why other reviewers would say this. In fact a couple of nights our bedroom door wasn't closed properly and it didn't bother us in the least! These people do a great job and should be credited. The hotel is full until the end of the season and most people that we met were regulars to the hotel. I think that speaks for itself. Will be wishing away the next few months until our next trip there and I will be glad to bring new people to the hotel to experience it for themselves. Thank you all for a wonderful stay. xx

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This year is my first year in turkey. I really enjoyed it. I stayed in the Tropicana Gardens and it was the best hotel I've stayed in out of all my holidays. When we arrived the staff were soo welcoming and straight away I new I was going to like it. When I arrived the staff were all outside the hotel and they asked me my hotel room number and they brought my bags to my room, which wasn't easy because there is alot of stairs to my room and my bags were heavy. I got to my room and it was just what you need. I was in a room with my two friends and it was fine we got a safe and it was really secure. All the staff were so nice and I felt real at home. They were always very nice when I was at the pool and really helpful if I needed anything. All the entertainment in the hotel was great. The entertainers Adam & Jack were soo brill to be round and always had a great time with them. They are Lovely people and the management was soo nice Onur is such a nice manager. When we got there he welcomed myself and friends with open arms. My friends have been there many time and they told me lots about the hotel but it was even better then they explained. The hotel was in a great location between ladies beach and the town. Both is a walk away from the hotel. I don't have a bad word to stay about the hotel and please don't believe what other people are saying I would if there was anything bad to say. But please take my work on it and go to this hotel nothing to lose just more to gain from finding some lovely people and becoming a bigger family. Adam & Jack in the house 2013 <3

Western Ireland, Ireland
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stayed first week in September! Had the best week ever, Craic was 90, staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough to help especially Dougal, Eddie, Jack, Adam, Memett Danny and Onar! If we could bottle the Craic we would, already looking for next years holiday to book!

• Stayed September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed here for two weeks this summer only home a day or soo.. ive been to kusadasi 8 time in the last 3 years and i have always stayed in this hotel apart from once when it was booked out :(.. but i was still down there every day. This year was the best year buy far.. all the staff were lovely and very welcoming. I felt like they treated me and my friends very well and always made us feel a home. I am reading some of the other reviews and they must have been staying somewere else cause never have i experienced anything bad in this hotel. the rooms are lovely and cleaned nearly everyday if u wished. if u hear any noise in the early hours of the morning this is the people coming in from a night out but the staff are fast enough to tell them to lower the voices and calm down which i think is good .. they did it to me and my friends and straight away we respected it. the entertainers in the hotel are Jack and Adam, these made my holiday even if they were tired from working so many hours they would still make us laugh. It was friends first time in the tropicana and before we left she was asking me could we come back to the hotel next summer she liked it that much. next year me and my 5 friends are hoping to go over for 3 months and hopefully to stay in this hotel this is how much we'll liked it. I think its for any age group that everyone i know that has gone to this hotel has loved it and would go back again.As people say don't beleive everything u read. you will have to go to find out yourself. i think this hotel is lovely and wouldn't ask for anything different for it.

2 Thank nadinec0
Kerry
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We stayed here the last week in August on a girls holiday. We got a good deal and weren't looking for anything too fancy, just a good pool area and a nice comfortable bed. The rooms in the hotel were standard, not too spacious but fine. It is exactly what you pay for. The Swimming pool was good and clean and the hotel itself was in a great location, right in the middle between Ladies Beach and the Town Centre. Our main problem with this hotel was the staff and especially the management. From the minute we arrived to the minute we left, we felt constantly harassed by the staff. The very first morning at the pool, the entertainers were trying to get us to sign up for all the entertainment nights which we didn't want to do. Every time we were in the bar area, the bar staff would be 'Poking' our faces or 'rubbing' our hair and it just made us feel uncomfortable. Every time we left the hotel the staff would question were we went and why went and asked why we didn't stay in the hotel. It was ridiculous! Then on the third day we and a incident whereby 2 members of the entertainment team came into our bedroom in the middle of the night. We had asked them to leave tickets for the water-park they were getting us under our door for the next morning, but they obviously felt the need to come into our room, which as members of the entertainment team they have no right to have access to a key to our room. We were extremely shocked by this and when we got up out of of bed they left. The next morning when leaving for the water park, we were asked to leave our room key so our room could be serviced as they had mysteriously 'LOST' the key they had for the room. When we told the manager about the situation he first laughed in my face about it and then when I got a more angry over the situation,his answer to me was: "to make me aware of how serious a accusation I was making and maybe I should think about making it before I do!" After having a argument with him over how unsafe we were feeling in the room and how inappropriate it was for ANY member of staff to enter our room at night he told me he would look into the situation. The next day no one approached us so we went the reception to to tell them. They said they would pass this on to management. The managements answer to the situation was to send the 2 people who came into our room, over to us while we were eating and to confront us as to why we and complained about them! After having the them interrogate for nearly a half an hour, we all felt so unsafe in the hotel and completely sick of all the staff. For the remainder of our stay we couldn't go to the hotel room on our own and we were constantly worrying that stuff would be taken from our room.
Not one member of the management staff came and apologized or offered us any type of explanation as to why they were in our room, or why our keys were missing.
We all left the hotel so angry. All 5 of us work in the tourism industry in Ireland and we have never felt so disgusted and appalled by anything in our lives! We enjoyed Turkey so much but I will never return to this hotel or ever recommend for anyone to ever go near the place!

13 Thank DOS212013
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here after getting cheap deal,pretty average hotel,have to be honest couldn't take to the staffs constant attention,and the fact you can't bring in food items you purchased outside of hotel is a joke!! They try to make you stay in hotel for entertainment at night which in my opinion was very poor,maybe family's might think different ,I think if I was to return to kusadasi I'd try a different hotel,I will credit the cleaners though they cleaned room every day of our stay.

Room Tip: All the same