“great hotel”

Tropicana Garden Hotel
Ranked #87 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and my self have been regulars at this hotel for the past 14 years, we have enjoyed
every visit, yes the rooms are a bit tired, but the friendliness and helpfulness of management and staff helps to promote a homely atmosphere which encourages mixing between guests. There is nothing they wont do for you to make your stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: rooms 301/305 over look the pool also 401/405
Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Tropicana Garden Hotel

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a great hotel. Staff are very friendly & helpful. The management are fantastic. Rooms are spotless! The food is delicious & reasonably priced. Pool are very well maintained. Would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nettlesie
Reviewed 26 February 2014

At first the hotel seemed grand and everything was good but then my room safe would not open so a member of staff had to reprogram the safe which was grand but then that night a large sum of my money was missing from the safe!! I knew if I said something they would only look at me and say I spent it on drink. If that wasn't bad enough one of the entertainment staff stole a spare key from the reception and decided to walk into a room full of young women at 3am while they were asleep!! I would recommend staying away from this place and spend a little more on a better hotel.

Room Tip: Don't use the safes
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
11  Thank okeeffe80
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I went with my boyfriend for a week last June, kusadasi is beautiful and we have booked to return this year but NO WAY would I stay in this hotel again. The staff are so rude, the manager(Daniel I think) was the worst of all. They don't want you to leave the hotel, he even pulled us one night to ask why we were going out every night?! One day while asleep relaxing by the pool one member of staff woke me to tell me to get up and join in the games, that was the last day we spent at the pool. Ladies beach is beautiful with very affordable activities. 10/10 for kusadasi 2/10 for tropicana gardens. Location is great the dolmus is right outside to bring to into the town or to ladies beach. We survived the week by using the hotel just for bed and shower defiantly won't be returning to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Leannekk
Reviewed 21 October 2013

What can I say stayed here in sept 2012 with freinds. Food is fabulous rooms were excellent staff so freindly location is great not far from centrem dolmus stops outside. Again in sept 2013 my freinds stayed here but I cudnt get single room so visited everyday while my freinds were there staff never had problem with me cumin always very pleasant. Had the pleasure of meetin two entertainers jack and Adam great guys and freinds now. There very Gud at there job entertaining customers wud recommend this hotel to anybody whu has never been. When u stay in d end of d season and there's bad weather and nower to go they ave a giant tv screen for playin movies on great for a Rainey day :) free wifi :)

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Suzanne H
Reviewed 21 October 2013

we stayed in this hotel first week in September with another mature couple when we arrived we got no help with or cases it was late at night and we had to carry our cases up the stairce We,not very happy with the hotel, its in need of repair ladies toilets were filthy down stairs and showers in our room didn't work we did tell the staff but they wernt fixed,mostly irish there, the youth were so noisy in the middle of night screaming and banging of doors, manager didn't seem to care so that made it worse,pity really as its in a great location,, our holiday was not what we expect of we,didnt have a proper sleep any night, we were glad to get home, the staff are all out for fun with the single girls but didn't think of the mature couples,what can we say its for youth really not mature or elderly couples, we all pay for our holiday we need to be treated the same, if u didn't eat there all the time and give plenty of tips you wer not noticed, we will never go back again,kusadasi is beautiful I must say,

Room Tip: back of hotel I guess where no noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ester m
Reviewed 18 October 2013

was ashamed of the carry on of some of the staff with the drunken irish, hotel ok but management dont care ,noise was terrible at 6 @ 7 in the morning screaming shouting @ banginof doors with people comin in from night before, stay away if u want a peacefull holiday,

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple