“Hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kusadasi
Tropicana Garden Hotel
Ranked #89 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 18 June 2014

please stay away from this hotel. I have been in so many countries, in innumerable hotels, this was my worst experience. the hotel-employees are unbelievable unpolite and also this hotel is unbelievable noisy. you can`t sleep at night, not only because the guests are noisy, this you can expect from a hotel-stay, more worse the employees are ruthless. 4 a.m. when we asked them to be silent and considerate, they were just yelling at us in a very aggressive way. this was a truely horror-trip. also there is no breakfast-buffet as denoted in the description. they bring you a bit to eat from the basement. I would never recommend this hotel. if you intend to have a relaxing and tranquil time in kusadasi, then don`t go to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ela Ö

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great place second time there. But not one thing has changed. Very dated. Rooms very dated. Showers very bad. Air con great. Pool area good. Food terrible. Drinks highly priced. But managers n staff brill. Very helpful. Would I stay again? Yes I would as it is value for money at the end of the day u get what ya pay for.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Myself and my partner recently returned from a week in the Tropicana Gardens. We were very apprehensive based on some of the negative reviews we read. While the rooms were quite basic, we found the hotel to be spotlessly clean, the pool area was very well maintained and the manager Daniel and the rest of his team were wonderful. The food was reasonably priced, delicious and beautifully presented. Although the Dolmus stops directly outside the hotel it was only a 10 min walk to Ladies beach and 15 min to Kusadasi centre. If you have any reason for complaints then we would suggest speaking to Daniel as his priority is his guests. For a 3 star hotel we would give it 5 stars.

Room Tip: 2nd floor at the back of the hotel - no view but quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sandra g
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and my self have been regulars at this hotel for the past 14 years, we have enjoyed
every visit, yes the rooms are a bit tired, but the friendliness and helpfulness of management and staff helps to promote a homely atmosphere which encourages mixing between guests. There is nothing they wont do for you to make your stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: rooms 301/305 over look the pool also 401/405
Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a great hotel. Staff are very friendly & helpful. The management are fantastic. Rooms are spotless! The food is delicious & reasonably priced. Pool are very well maintained. Would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nettlesie
Reviewed 26 February 2014

At first the hotel seemed grand and everything was good but then my room safe would not open so a member of staff had to reprogram the safe which was grand but then that night a large sum of my money was missing from the safe!! I knew if I said something they would only look at me and say I spent it on drink. If that wasn't bad enough one of the entertainment staff stole a spare key from the reception and decided to walk into a room full of young women at 3am while they were asleep!! I would recommend staying away from this place and spend a little more on a better hotel.

Room Tip: Don't use the safes
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
11  Thank okeeffe80
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I went with my boyfriend for a week last June, kusadasi is beautiful and we have booked to return this year but NO WAY would I stay in this hotel again. The staff are so rude, the manager(Daniel I think) was the worst of all. They don't want you to leave the hotel, he even pulled us one night to ask why we were going out every night?! One day while asleep relaxing by the pool one member of staff woke me to tell me to get up and join in the games, that was the last day we spent at the pool. Ladies beach is beautiful with very affordable activities. 10/10 for kusadasi 2/10 for tropicana gardens. Location is great the dolmus is right outside to bring to into the town or to ladies beach. We survived the week by using the hotel just for bed and shower defiantly won't be returning to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013