“Terrible service.”

Ranked #24 of 317 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us for lunch by a local merchant. It had a Tripadvisor sticker in the window, so we thought it would be good. The food was good, when we finally received it. The service was chaotic and missed half our order. I stood with the waiter at the take out counter and pointed to exactly what I wanted, but nothing was written down and fingers of blame were pointed at other people as to who missed my order. My wife receive her pizza in a timely fashion, but after 15 minutes more, I still had not received my simple kabob and rice. It took two more requests before I finally was served. I don't recommend seeking out this out-of-the way restaurant. They are disorganized and their service reflects it.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was recommended to us by one of the staff at our hotel as we were looking for a vegetarian place to eat. Although it's not a veggie restaurant we went away well fed and not expensive either!

1  Thank Omaret
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Have been to this restaurant numerous times & the quality, service and value for money has not changed. They remembered us from previous occasions and felt spoilt with their care & service. A MUST

2  Thank Karen J
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Avlu is an authentic Turkish restauraunt,that always has a selection of ready cooked local dishes, served with rice, bulgar wheat, or mashed potato these are great value 21TL. ON our first visit this year I ordered Lamb shish, superb tender lamb the service was great. Its manily locals that eat here. We had lunch here again this trip an were not dissapointed, its a must if you want great authentic Turkish food.

1  Thank gingerjimKent
Reviewed 26 September 2013

eventually found this restaurant down side street, ordered lamb casserole which consisted of very small amount of lamb most of which was fat/gristle and inedible, service was good but let down by the food unfortunately

1  Thank Rhani1