Review Highlights

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kusadasi
from US$60.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Ali is who we call we go to Turkey. He made our trips so easy. He takes you where you want to go. You can understand him when he speaks English and he goes the extra mile for you. One time he took us shopping for shoes because my husband’s feet were hurting. He translated signs and made sure we paid the price that was on the sign. Another time he picked us up in Istanbul and he showed us around Turkey while we were there. We will always choose Ali for any trip that takes us to Turkey.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation with last minute taxis from Izmir Airport to Kusadasi (which I have used many times before with no problem) my reservation was for the 22.30
mini bus
Stood outside the International Airport waiting for someone to meet us after 10 mins I called the company only to be told that there was no 22.30 minibus only one at 23.30
Could not understand this as I checked out their web page and buses went every hour
So we ended up sharing a taxi with some people we met on the plane
Better than waiting for an hour

Nazlı K, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Kusadasi Transfer, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for your comment.But we are not Last Mınute transfer services. Our transfers is special for you and we dont take you with bus.Our cars is vip and only for you.I hope you will choose us next time.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Ali offeres an excellent service we have been using his transport service to and from the airport for over 10 years. He is very reliable and is always waiting for us when we arrive. He speaks excellent English and is always very helpful. We strongly recommend his service

Thank you for your comment.I hope you will choose our company for your next transfer

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I have used this company many times .
Never had any problems regarding collection from Izmir Airport .
You will find them very helpful and will offer you tours (this I have not done)
But next time in Kusadasi I will be doing a few tours and will give them my business.
Don't hesitate to ask them prices etc

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The service is comfortable, reliable and good value for money. The vehicles we were taken around in were comfortable and clean.
I would highly recommend this company and I will certainly be going back to use them again.
Thanks !