Sezgins Boutique Pansion
US$57
US$94
US$92
Hotels.com
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$138
US$112
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmain city centerfree car parkingcity townturkeysteep hill
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Sezgin's is a great guesthouse a short walk from the port. Deniz greeted us when our ferry arrived and immediately made us feel like family. He was super friendly, helpful, and hooked us up with his local friends for our Turkish rug and tea purchasing needs:) He even arranged for Sezgin to take us to the airport at 4 in the morning! So nice of them. The rooms were big and clean and the breakfast was amazing! Great pool, too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I must say I Love Turkey it's people and of course Sezgin!!!... I have travel to a few countries and by far this was my best trip of all. and in Kussadasi Sezgin guest house played a huge part in my successful trip Sezgin is just charming, his place is lovely and welcoming, my room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom look like new and the service is absolutely the best I have ever had. The location is within waking distance of the main attractions. The guys there will do anything in their power to make you experience one of a kind and I must say they succeeded with us. He arrange our trip to Ephesos, our turkish bath, our ferry to Samos, took us to the beach at night even got us an ice cream, and he also offered to take us to a village near by witch was beautiful and it blew my friends mind away; on our way back from the village, we stop at the beach took some pictures walked for a bit and I out of nowhere I asked if it was allowed to have bonfires but he did not know so we left and he promised we would go back at night and we did but to our surprise he had everything he needed to build the fire and so I had my bonfire on the beach with wine from the village (not for Mr Sezgin because he does not drink) a delicious cheese and wonderful company it was magical, innocent and pure... nothing else guys he is very respectful!!!!

Room Tip: I would ask for a room with the view of the pool is always clean and beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alva G
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Incredibly helpful and always nice staff! Location is perfect for exploring the area and the Pool is great for a late cooldown! The value you get for the price is awesome! I can totally recommend Sezgin's!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Elmalto
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Even though we arrived way before check in, Sezgin was able to give us a room in less than 30 minutes. Sezgin and Deniz were always willing to answer any questions and assist with booking tours and travel. Their recommendations were always on point. The room was no frills but clean. The location was a short walk to town.

What I look for in a boutique hotel is cleanliness, great location, flexibility and most importantly a great staff. Sezgin's is all of these and very affordable. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Kusadasi.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Philip L
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed at Sezgins for 2 weeks with my husband. The hotel is situated in a great location close to the beaches and the center. The room and bathroom were impecable. Great and refeshin pool. The service was great, nice breakfasts. The owners of the hotel are very kind and helpfull, they speak perfect english and german, amongst other languages. They gave us a really great insight to the Turkish culture, guided us on what places to visit, specially the great thermal waters you find in Aydin, and even prepared a special tour to Afrodisias and Pamukkale for us. We definitely recomend this hotel. It is a good place to stay in order to get to know the beautiful region of Aydin and other regions of Turkey close to it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple