Sezgins Boutique Pansion
US$53
  • Pool
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$184
US$91
US$86
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$135
US$112
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmain city centerfree car parkingcity townturkeysteep hill
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Let's begin by saying that if you are considering going to Kusadasi, you should reconsider! It's so packed with people (tourists) you can hardly walk and there are no beaches, I'd recommend one of the little coastal towns instead, such as Didim (what an awesome little town! Still touristic but it has beaches).

If you are still silly enough to spend a night in kusadasi then:

Hostel Pros:
- location
- nice rooms
- clean

Hostel cons:
- so incredibly unfriendly and rude
- Wi-Fi works when it feels like it
- breakfast is stingy, and the guy in charge starts packing up half an hour before breakfast time ends so you have to be quick and early

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Olga D
Reviewed 2 July 2014

When i arrived at the bus terminal, this guy picked me up even though i stayed in a different hotel. After the free ride, he suggested me to come to his hotel, seemed his hotel got more reasonable price, so i moved to his hotel next day. Great location, Nice pool, Edible breakfast, Cozy and big room.
At the same time, one old guy at the reception always tried to rip me off, such as doing laundry or dinner with pretty expensive price. Except that, everything was soooooo perfect. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nimportequi
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Sezgin's is a great guesthouse a short walk from the port. Deniz greeted us when our ferry arrived and immediately made us feel like family. He was super friendly, helpful, and hooked us up with his local friends for our Turkish rug and tea purchasing needs:) He even arranged for Sezgin to take us to the airport at 4 in the morning! So nice of them. The rooms were big and clean and the breakfast was amazing! Great pool, too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I must say I Love Turkey it's people and of course Sezgin!!!... I have travel to a few countries and by far this was my best trip of all. and in Kussadasi Sezgin guest house played a huge part in my successful trip Sezgin is just charming, his place is lovely and welcoming, my room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom look like new and the service is absolutely the best I have ever had. The location is within waking distance of the main attractions. The guys there will do anything in their power to make you experience one of a kind and I must say they succeeded with us. He arrange our trip to Ephesos, our turkish bath, our ferry to Samos, took us to the beach at night even got us an ice cream, and he also offered to take us to a village near by witch was beautiful and it blew my friends mind away; on our way back from the village, we stop at the beach took some pictures walked for a bit and I out of nowhere I asked if it was allowed to have bonfires but he did not know so we left and he promised we would go back at night and we did but to our surprise he had everything he needed to build the fire and so I had my bonfire on the beach with wine from the village (not for Mr Sezgin because he does not drink) a delicious cheese and wonderful company it was magical, innocent and pure... nothing else guys he is very respectful!!!!

Room Tip: I would ask for a room with the view of the pool is always clean and beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alva G
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Incredibly helpful and always nice staff! Location is perfect for exploring the area and the Pool is great for a late cooldown! The value you get for the price is awesome! I can totally recommend Sezgin's!

• Stayed: June 2014