“Good Memories”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Never got around to reviewing at the time but I remembered that this was our favourite restaurant in Kusadasi. Very authentic, friendly and good value. None of the crappy pop music that you get in some of the restaurants on the main street. And none of the hassle.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have to agree with the reviewer who said the fish was awful. I go to this restaurant a lot and was so disappointed when I ordered fish. It was the smallest sea bass ever, just a few frozen greasy chips, no veg or salad. If you have chicken or traditional Turkish food, it's the best, but fish...... no way. Normally the chips are home made, but as the chef doesn't start till about 7.30 in the evenings a woman does the cooking and she is very bad at it.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

we decided to eat early in the evening.I ordered filleted fish and my partner ordered goulash. The food arrived to our table cold and the fish was not filleted.We were charged 7lira for a bottle of water.We left our food and paid the bill.I explained to waiter but his attitude was poor.Too many good restaurants to waste time going there again

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We have just returned from a three week holiday in Kusadasi. We had an wonderful time with the exception of the evening we spent in this resturant. We only ordered main courses which were served fairly quickly(3 people). Unfortunately all three meals were sent back to the kitchen because they were completely inedible. The waiter eventually returned with three replacement meals however two of these meals couldn't be eaten. We decided to order the bill and leave. When we received the bill it was incorrect. They had overcharged us by 30 Turkish Lira (approx €12). At this stage we pointed out the mistake and also informed the waiter we wouldnt be paying for the two meals that couldn't be eaten. The waiter informed the owner of the resturant who came to our table and demanded payment for food that was still sitting on the plate. We gave him the money of the one meal that was eaten and proceeded to leave the resturant. The owner followed us through the resturant to the door shouting abuse and demanding money. Just as we were about to step out the door the owner shouted " I hope your plane crashes" . I was horrified at this behaviour and would never return to this resturant again. I would not recommend this resturant to anyone.

1  Thank Selenna25
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The service was top notch. Very friendly and helpful. I was with two friends, and we all lacked experience with Turkish food, and asked for help. The manager offered to select three traditional dishes for us; serving the apatizer to share, but dividing the two entrees onto 3plates for us.

The food was great, and the local beer was tasty and cold. The atmosphere was cute and provided a cool reprieve from the hot, sunny day. They played pleasant Turkish music, and when noticing my feet moving under the table, a worker invited me to stand so he and the manager could teach me a traditional Turkish dance.

Though we did not ask the Price for our off-the-menu order, when the check arrived, it was reasonable. Moreover, upon arriving, we explained that we have limited Turkish currency on us, and the rest was dollars or euros.... "Money is money" was the happy response. This place is focused on making the customer happy.

1  Thank fkv