“Amazing and such value for money”

Casablanca Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 338 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We Wi̇ll Be Happy To See All People İn Our Restaurant For Best Taste İn Kuşadasi.
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Had a lovely meal here after musafa had visited our hotel. He arranged for transport in to town and back from our hotel and it was free and on time.
We all had the chicken kabab which came on a long skewer with rice, potates and vegetable and it was amazing, we also had free pancakes for dessert and could of had free coffe if wanted.
We went to the restaurnat on a Thursday night which was turkish night and they had a turkish belly dancer who was very good.
Very friendly and welcoming staff and excellent food what more could you ask for, would recommend to anyone.
Thanks

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We ate in Cassablanca because quiet a few people from our hotel were talking about it and it was really good! The menu choice was good with meats (steaks, lamb etc), fish (sea bass, see breem and so on), chicken, pizza, turkish kebabs as well as Italian. There was loads! Poor menu choice?!? I'll let you decide!

The starters were nice, the prawn cocktail was quite good, the sauce was a little rich. Soup was also lovely according to the others in our party.

The mains were really good and the portions were large. Everything comes with rice, chips, mash potato, mushrooms and salad. I had the fillet stake which looked to be a 10 ounce and was reasonably priced at just under 30TL. The sauce was extra and not necessary. Again the fish followed suite with taste and quality.

Unlike most restaurants in Kusadasi where wine starts at 40TL was Casablanca with wine from 30TL and upwards so really caters for all budgets and it's nice to have a choice.

The location is also great, it is just off bar street and plenty of restaurants around it. Very nice area, not as many pushy sales pitches for leather etc.

I am surprised at some of the reviews here who's ratings seem to be based solely on the waiting time for your food, yes there is quite a wait, probably 20-25 minutes, but thats not bad for fresh food/meat like steak etc and the wait has been the same in lots of places I have been in. It's not McDonnell's. The manager came to us at the end of the meal to and specifically asked if we were being looked after and if we enjoyed the food - nice touch.

As in almost any where you go in Kusadasi, there is free pick up and drop of by taxi free of charge if you like. Haggle for deals with the staff outside, we got free deserts and hot drinks. The apple crumble (served hot) was really nice and I recommend it without hesitation!

Would I go back? Yes if I had more time in Turkey, then I would for sure! I spoke to a customer there that had been 3 times of their week long holiday, repeat business really speaks volumes!

It's four stars mainly five because of wait times and slightly informal style but offers fantastic food at great value! Well deserving of 4 stars!

OFFERS: There is buy one get one free on cocktails after 9pm, free taxi and desert.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

really one of the nicest restaurants prices are good and food very good they have have moved location from last year so very central. last year the waiters used to dance and entertain but this year they were too busy i think this is really only critism need some entertainment

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Had dinner in thie restaurant on one of our last nights in Turkey and it ruined our whole evening. Service was very poor, we were left sitting for 20 mintues before we even got a menu and the only reason we did was because my boyfriend asked. Our starter was okay but nothing exceptional. we then had to wait another 30 minutes for our main courses. They brought out my boyfriends first and it was stone cold by that time. When mine arrived 5 mintues later I was afraid to eat it. We ended up just asking for the bill and leaving. They still made us pay for our starters which we thought was a bit cheeky given how much the place let us down but we didnt care we just wanted to get out of there. Tip: There are way better places to eat in Kusadasi

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Heard great thing about this place and was really looking forward to it!! Basic menu and food v basic. We found thto be tasteless and poor quality. Service not great either!! couldn't wait to leave.

2  Thank Meathfamily093