“Awful!”

Ranked #81 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Perth, Australia
“Awful!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This was definitely not a 5 star hotel. The showers leaked all over the bathroom floor, the rooms were not cleaned properly and the food was abysmal.
The only saving grace was the beautiful view from the room and the reasonably comfortable beds.
The second night there was a washing machine going for most of the night next to our room so I got very little sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jill M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My tour group and I checked in late last night at the hotel, around dinner time and found that there was only 1 lift in this "5-stars" hotel. We had to queue to go up as we had our luggages with us. When we got into our room, it was very hot and tried to turn up the airconditioned but it auto resets itself back to heat. It's really warm in the room and when we called the operator to enquire, he just said that it's centralised and slammed the phone down on me when I asked if he could adjust the Aircond for us as it was hot stuffy in the room. We also asked for an extra set of bath essentials and two extra pillows as there were 3 of us in the room (we add on a bed) but it never came. Called twice and in the end we just gave up.

There are mosquitoes in the room and toilet.

The key card system is faulty, and we had to waste time waiting for the technician to come.

The view of the hotel is good as my room has partial sea view but as it is winter now, there's not much we can do.

Overall, despite only staying here for a night, we are very dissatisfied with the service and quality of this hotel. It should not be 5-stars.

Note: Our trip is with Apple holiday and tours from malaysia.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank ak_ivy

Travellers are raving about these Kusadasi hotels

Melbourne
Reviewed 9 October 2013

It did not dissapoint all. The room is really big with a living area. For living area with full set of sofa and dining table.
The view is beautiful. The hotel is quite busy with lots of tourist. the food in the hotel is average. they had a grilled/bbq fish but tasteless. loys of salads varieties.
However drink/water is not included in the buffet, so you will need to pay extra.
Spa, facial, body scrubbing, massage services are very expensive.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sm1l3y
Florianopolis, SC
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Excellent rooms, free wi-fi internet, beautiful swimming pool, beautiful people, nice pool bar and a perfect beach. Lots of choices in only one place! However, the only thing that annoyed me was the pair of huge nails on the carpet at the time I first arrived the room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SergioCidadeJr
Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This hotel is one of my favourites !! I like this hotel verry much , me and my friends , we have a good time in last year , I want that days again !!!!!!!! i enjoy my holiday !!! The weather was super !!!! You must go to GRAND BELISH !!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Califon, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 August 2013

ı stayed couple days in this resort hotel in june with my friends. Hotel located outside of kusadası like 20 miles away. It is a resort and vacation homes all around the hotel. Hotel is quite big and nice.only thing is waiting much for the open buffet because very busy in middle of summer.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms..