“my warm second house”

and 1 more site!
Grand Belish Hotel
Ranked #95 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 2 September 2010

I live in moscow , turkish people very friendly, whether in davutlar so healthy hotel is so new and all staff behaviour me like famaily member , I will come to belish hotel next year

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 August 2010

Here is a very beautiful place and ı like here very much also reception personel is so kind and helpfull.ı like food and turkish tea is very nice.pools are so clean and also the rooms are very clean.ı like this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2010

I stayed for 6 nights in Grand Belish hotel with my friend and we had lots of fun and enjoyed every second of our stay there, the room was brand new and big with balcony, see view , very clean .The pool and outside bar were very relaxing , we spent most of our time by the private beach and pool area , foods and snacks were great , and u could eat sitting next to the pool , all the staffs were very friendly and polite , we made lots of friends there , we tried the water sport as well and it was lots of fun.The animation team were really great and there were on going entertainment for both kids and adults , I strongly recommend this hotel for a fun and relaxing holiday also good service , and i would definitely go back , its just the day that i got back from there and I already miss everything about it thanks to the management of hotel im sure this hotel will be better and better every day.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2010

I was here in May with a friend and in July with my family and it is a great hotel!
Everything is good, the food, the staff, de rooms are beautifull and everything is very clean. I will be going back in October because it's so good!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank sassefras1971
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We went with 11 friends to Grand Belish for summerholliday. The hotel is new and very nice. The people working there, the food, entertainment, seaview and location were the best you can find. It is about 15 km from Kusadasi but we choosed for it because Kusadasi is very busy and lots of tourists. If you ask anything in the hotel they will help you immidiatly. For sure we will go back next holliday!!!!! I recommented to everybody with children or without children.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank carmen68055
Reviewed 15 July 2010

Me and my husband stayed here for a week. It is a new and very clean hotel. The only thing we were complaining about is the food. It was not the taste but sameness. French fries, rice, and some kind of saute are regulars. Besides all those, there are couple of dishes. There should be more variety of food because this hotel supposed to be 5 stars. The staff was very attentive.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I was terribly dissapointed when I arrived here, it doesn't worth the money, as it is a simple 3* hotel and not a 5* as I was told.
Beach is ok, but the umbrellas are maximium 10 cm far from each other, we had to stay like sardines, the sea is full of stones and it is very painful to go into the water.
Swimming pool and the sorrounding area are very simple, sorrounding area is too small comparing to the amount of guests.
Food was the same at the breakfast, lunch and dinner, very simple and extremely bad presented. You feel nothing more than a worker in his lunch breake...
Entertainment is extremely poor, mainly for kids, comparing to other 5* hotels in Antalya where we had folkloric nights, belly dancers, singers etc.
Location is worse that I could ever imagine! The hotel is situated around 35 km far from the city and you cannot find a supermarket, shop, farmacy or ATM machine around. You have to take dolmus (local bus) to Kusadasi (around 45 minutes) to withdraw money or to buy a towel! If you want to rent a car, you will never find an automatic one, only at extremely high prices.
I will never come back to this hotel again even if it's for free!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family