Review of Sunset Restaurant - CLOSED

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

By far the best fare on ladies beech staff absolutely fantastic and the view of the sunset is absolutely stunning

2 Thank joetelford

Killorglin, Ireland
“Superstar of our holiday”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

On the last night of our fabulous holiday to Kusadasi, the thirteen of us remaining decided to visit this restaurant on the recommendation of some of our group that had visited the previous evening. I am not one for visiting the same place twice on a holiday but if I had have found Sunset my first evening I think it would have become our local for the entire holiday. I cannot give enough praise to the staff in this establishment. We were a tired mixed group and probably even a little down that we were departing the following morning, we ordered a mixture of dishes from the menu and mixed and matched them up, I myself started with the Calamari which was the best I tasted and was plied with fabulous homemade flat bread, that followed by a mouth watering Lamb Kebab all washed down with a very acceptable large glass of dry white house wine. I have ran my own Restaurant in Ireland and would be a little hard to please, but not on this occasion. The waiters were so entertaining, dancing, noticing people in the group that needed a little extra attention, they were so warm and sincere and when it was time for us to part the owner organised drivers to take us back to our hotel. I want to be able to visit this venue again, so my only small bit of advice would be, reduce your portion size, too much on the plate, I am so against wasting food, so visit extremely hungry. Cant wait to see the Sunset again.

2 Thank Tinamom445
Wexford, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Great food and amazing staff, they were so friendly and welcoming. Went to ladies beach for 14 nights and ate there 10 nights. The Turkish night on wednesday is brilliant. I absolutely loved the sunset :) Best restaurant on ladies beach by far. and amazing for craic too.

kerry Ireland
“excellent”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

excellent food, friendly staff, went back a couple of times
they even dropped us back to our hotel at the end of the night without asking !

Visited May 2013
1 Thank samantha o
“Best place ever!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Went here a few times during our holiday and it was amazing! The people are so friendly and the food was outstanding! Had so much fun, really didn't want to say goodbye! I hope I get to see you all again! :)