“truly elegant”

Lavista Boutique Hotel
Ranked #24 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 6 July 2012

By far one of the prettiest and elegant boutique hotels I've ever stayed at. My room had a beautiful view of the Aegean Sea. The dinner was delicious and the service was fabulous. The staff was friendly and well informed.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jradford185

Reviewed 6 July 2012

The property is beautiful and the infinity pool is probably the best I've seen! The rooms are well decorated and make the stay special.

The service is a different story - when I asked the front desk how to get to the pier, they said figure it on your own and they didn't even have a map to offer; dining recommendations - response: we have our own restaurant, don't know about other options.

When my tour guide to Pamukkale wasn't here 30 minutes past my pickup time and I asked if they could call to confirm, they said call on your own and charge it to the room - same when I asked to call a taxi; when I asked for the tea bag refill, they said the second day onward there is an extra charge for the teabag in the room.

There is room service, but apparently you have to go down to the restaurant to look at the menu - they don't have one in the room and won't bring you one. I asked for an extra key to my room as my mom was keeping the first one and they said they only give one key.

I wish the service was friendlier because I really liked the property, but the overall rudeness, general unhelpfulness and nickel and diming took the fun away for me.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We stayed at La Vista for 3 nights to celebrate our anniversary and were a bit disappointed at the welcome we got. The moment we got in at the reception we were asked for our credit card rather than a glass of water. The guy at the reception who took us to our rooms as well was a bit over smart and uptight and did not provide any info about the city or what we could do there. Overall the rooms were spacious with new furnishings and the balcony had enchanting views of the aegean sea - however one flaw was that the AC was far away from the sleeping area and the room would get very hot during the day time due to the hot weather. The staff at the breakfast table and the security at the pool side were very friendly and warm. We did have an awesome time at the hotel - but the staff at the reception really need to loosen up a bit and be a lot warmer to guests.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I stayed at Lavista Boutique Hotel for 6 nights. It made my trip to Kusadasi so memorable. The rooms were clean and chic. The pool was amazing with a breathtaking view. The staff were super friendly and the quality of the food was exceptional. The hotel even has a small boutique and i even bought a dress.

Thank you Lavista for an amazing time!!! I will be coming back soon!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2012

If you are interested in an outstanding view with breathtaking sunsets, Lavista Boutique Hotel is the place to stay. The hotel's staff is very friendly and courteous. The restaurant has a beautiful view, good food, and the staff could not be any nicer. As you relax in the beautiful infinity pool overlooking the sea, you can enjoy the sun setting over the horizon. I plan to return to Turkey many other times and I will include a visit to Kusadasi just so I can stay in this hotel again.
Tania M
Miami, Fl, USA

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We're just back from a holiday in Turkey and we stayed in this hotel in Kusadasi. The hotel is well situated on a hill overlooking the sea. It has a wonderful infinty pool and good quality of sundecks. The whole property is clean and well maintained. The rooms are spacious (we had a suite-room) and have a balcony. Staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves breakfast in the morning, snacks during the day and dinner in the evening. It all is of good quality. The wines at the restaurant are really overpriced. A glass of house-wine costs around the 7 Euro's which makes dining at the restaurant too expensive, which is a pity. The hotel is only a 15 minutes walk from the centre of town. But it is on a hill, so the way back is a steep climb. Better take the Dolmus Nr.5.
We booked this hotel because of its "Adults Only" policy, but on some days children were there. In this we were a bit disappointed and the manager trivialized our remark about that. She merely ignored the fact that there were children in the hotel. Luckily we were not bothered by them.
Nearby in front of the hotel there seems to be an open air disco which has loud music at some parts of the day. It varies and can be heard during your dinner or at daytime at the pool. We went to the reception once and asked what can be done about it. The made a call to the disco and the music was tempered. One night the music was so loud that the beats could be slightly heard in the rooms. So keep the balcony door closed at night. Why is this allowed in this neighbourhood, are there no authorities which can abandon this?
All in all we had a pleasant stay, but advise future guests to take notice of the Adult Only policy and the loud music.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BBlaauw
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Where should I begin , when I arrived by taxi I wasnt impresed at first , but that didnt last long . As soon as I got out of the elevator leading to the recaption area I realised I've entered a quality hotel . Greeted in the most welcoming way possible by two beuatiful , I mean beautiful , reception girls the checkin took less than 3 minutes and then we were accompanied to our room by one of the girls and wow , what a room and what a view ! Perfection ! Spotless , white and clean in a non beatable way ! Later I discovered and realized that the owner- manager was doing an amazing and consistent job keeping every aspect in mind and managing a real Boutique hotel as it should be . Location wise the hotel is ideal with the most breathtaking view of Kusadasi and since kusadasi is relatively small u could walk to anywhere u like , take a taxi for about 10 lira or take a dolmus which passes right by the hotel . The pool and pool view is unbeatable ! With a view of the mediteranian sea directly from the pool . Breakfast simple uet fresh , healthy and delicious . What elae can u want ? How can anybody have a single small complain from such a place ? I loved every bit of it , every single moment and wish , realy wish to go back someday , so dont hesitate go , right now its the place to be .

• Stayed: June 2012