Lavista Boutique Hotel & SPA
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$54
US$52
US$161
US$91
US$86
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$139
US$113
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity poolla vistaaegean seacorner suiteturkeyupgraded to a suiteperfect stayminute walk into townbeautiful hotelsunset viewa family run hotelsitting areaizmir airporteach eveningthe air conditioningsaladbalcony
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Good location, but bad service.
No Air conditioning or fans in room - even a SUITE. You spend the night sweating.
They give only 2 teabags in the room as complimentary and charge an extra 3 EURO per tea bag. The water kettle is provided.
The food was bad.
I read the previous reviews and apparently was misguided.
Room absolutely average.
Not worth 145 EUROS at all
Will never ever recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Billoob
Reviewed 11 July 2012

the property is beautiful. the rooms are nice, but, not as nice as shown in the pictures. the staff is not very helpful and the moment you enter the hotel they ask for your credit card and take a full payment upfront ... a practice not commonly followed. the hotel itself is about a 15 minute walk to the town center and there are frequent mini buses which pass by to get you there in 2 minutes. all in all while i liked the property, the overall experience was a bit cold and i wouldn't stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Very cosy and calm. Nice hotel for romantic vacancies. Minus is going to the beach by dolmush, 5 min, 1,75 liras.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NatalySam
Reviewed 6 July 2012

By far one of the prettiest and elegant boutique hotels I've ever stayed at. My room had a beautiful view of the Aegean Sea. The dinner was delicious and the service was fabulous. The staff was friendly and well informed.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jradford185
Reviewed 6 July 2012

The property is beautiful and the infinity pool is probably the best I've seen! The rooms are well decorated and make the stay special.

The service is a different story - when I asked the front desk how to get to the pier, they said figure it on your own and they didn't even have a map to offer; dining recommendations - response: we have our own restaurant, don't know about other options.

When my tour guide to Pamukkale wasn't here 30 minutes past my pickup time and I asked if they could call to confirm, they said call on your own and charge it to the room - same when I asked to call a taxi; when I asked for the tea bag refill, they said the second day onward there is an extra charge for the teabag in the room.

There is room service, but apparently you have to go down to the restaurant to look at the menu - they don't have one in the room and won't bring you one. I asked for an extra key to my room as my mom was keeping the first one and they said they only give one key.

I wish the service was friendlier because I really liked the property, but the overall rudeness, general unhelpfulness and nickel and diming took the fun away for me.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family