Royal Palace
US$99
US$93
Hotels.com
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$61
US$139
US$112
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Normally I judge a hotel basing my consideration on if the hotel is clean and on the service compare to the price. This hotel is not 'clean' in fact in my bed I found a bunch of body hairs of the one before me (disgusting); Service? Bad also, during the dinner and the breakfast the hotel stuff took our dishes from the table (even if full of food) as soon as we went to get something else also they insisted to ask the drinks even if asked to wait until my family was all united. The wifi signal and speed was poor. Also I (stupidly) forgot my watch in the room and 15 min later, when I notice that, I called the hotel and I told them where I left the watch so they could send it back to me (I couldn't came back) and they replied that my 300€ Casio "wasn't there" now I left the conclusions to you...

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank stefanovazzocell
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 Nights I'm August 2014. The hotel is nowhere close to 4 star standards. It is strictly okay. The rooms are spacious but the bathrooms are equally small. When we checked in we were told our room is ready but the toiletries (which are again very basic - no shower cap no toothpaste) were missing, the room didn't have room slippers the shower curtains need to be changed since they have all gone very dirty and yellow. Also the Tv provided in the room is very old school like a big box in the generation of flat screens. The food is a disappoint, we were on half board and stayed hungry due to limited options. Also they don't name the salads, we by mistake ate fish since it was not labeled. Request the hotel to please kindly label all food items. Over all its an okay hotel which needs a lot of changes to get to the 4star category!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlifyaYP
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located outside the main hub of Kusadasi, which may appeal to some people but was a downer for me. Rooms are clean and large, but bathrooms are a bit of a disaster with fittings missing or not working. The staff are incredibly rude and not helpful at all. The breakfast and dinner buffet is also pretty bad - if you are eating at the hotel, make sure you get in early, especially for dinner!!! Stayed here with a tour group, so didn't pick this hotel, but certainly wouldn't stay here again or recommend it!!!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Wifi is enough satisfying, what i mean it's strong at the room but troublesome distribution. Diff room have diff name of pass and each room has diff pass per head. And i have no idea LINE is not working inside.

Room is quite spacious even though i didn't get the balcony, but it is enough for me. Because i stayed only for a night and the balcony would be wasted as i checked out in the next morning. (no bikinis nor chick to look at).

Tv still using the tube despite of the four star title it's a bit off. (And too much ants on the screen).

Minibar not provided and of course no complimentary water. Sandals and bathrobe is the same.

The only good thing about the room is they have a sofa and a small table which i'm not sure what is the usage.

Aircond is attached on the wall, other than than i say it pretty good including meals.

Dinner is good
Breakfast is good

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Kelvin T
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel while on a tour. We all found that this hotel was substandard both in the room where the bathroom leaked water everywhere, TV controller and safe did not work and could not adjust the temperature. The food was dreadful and beer and wine warm.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends