We stayed at Pine bay for 7 nights and we had a great time. We have 2 kids and the water park kept them busy all day. The food was nice too. We booked via Thomas cook and got a good deal.
We spent one day going to the small town for some shopping. I will recommend Pine Bay for families with a reasonable budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 644 rooms meeting all our guests expectations.There are 316 rooms, including 9 suites and 2 royal suite in the 5 star hotel, while in the club there are 328 rooms. Air conditioning, telephone with outside line, minibar, satellite TV, safe and hair dryer in the rooms.• Day long unlimited entertainment in our aquapark. The only turbulance slide in Turkey – all together 5 slides.• There are 4 children’s pools, of which 1 is in the main building and 3 are in the Mini Club area, and 3 adult pools of which 1 is indoor and 2 outdoor.• The main hotel restaurant has an capacitiy of 1.200 covers, while we have 2 indoor restaurants with capacities of 300 and 500 covers. Snack services are available in the Coastal, Marina and Peninsula areas during daytime hours, and a la carte services in the Marine Restaurant and Panorama Restaurant are provided during the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pine Bay Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Bay Holiday Hotel Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Resort Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Resort Kusadasi