Just got back this morning and read this review so had to copy and paste it has it's to the exact point in our family of 13s opinion, didn't try the water sports so can't comment in it.
The best thing about this place has to be the amazingly breathtaking views; just beautiful. This is a very large complex consisting of Club Rooms (bungalows) and a hotel which I think is more expensive to stay in than the bungalows.
I'll start with the negatives:
1 - Not good for anyone who suffers with mobility in the slightest. Large complex is very spread out so lots of walking to get to different parts, all of which is up and down very steep hills or long staircases. However, there is a free shuttle service if you would prefer this.
2 - All inclusive finishes at midnight and then you have to pay for any further drinks until 2am. Bars don't provide the same drinks; different at various bars, and the midnight snack is soup or salad (ends at midnight!).
3 - Staff aren't the best, they seem to pick and choose when they want to be friendly which isn't really very often. They're no good at busy times.
4 - Evening entertainment was virtually none existent. There was a kids disco (as always) at 9pm which was then followed by a really naff show of some kind which finished at 10.30. After that everything died apart from a very quiet man (Alp) singing in the bar with his acoustic guitar, every single night!
That's the negative points over with! As I said, views are just stunning; I could sit all day every day looking at them. Food was the best I've ever had at an all inclusive resort; something different every day. I wouldn't go mad about the snack bars but the main restaurant was certainly very good although I thought breakfast could have been better.
Very good pools and the water slides are amusing providing a bit of fun and a break away from too much relaxing.
We stayed in 4 of the bungalows. They looked very nice and exceeded our expectations after reading reviews. They had a double bed and 2 single sofa type beds, 1 bathroom and 2 wardrobes, so there was certainly ample space for us as we had 2-5 people in each of the bungalows. Unfortunately however, the walls were paper thin so you could hear everything from outside and next door; and I do mean EVERYTHING!!! Rooms were cleaned (but I use that term loosley) every day. By cleaned I mean bed made, loo rolls re-stocked and a mop brushed around the floor, but that's about it.
The beach is shingle and quite stoney, so beach shoes would be a bonus. However, we found one end of the beach to be more sandy than the rest and it was much easier to get in and out of the sea. The beach was our favourite place; so relaxing and much quieter as it was away from screaming children and loud shouty groups of adults. There is definitely something there for everyone, its just a case of finding your favourite place. You can either be rowdy or relax, totally up to you on a daily basis really.
I would recommend this complex but for people who don't require 24 hour all inclusive, they don't want lively evenings and they're able to manage with the steep hills and long stair cases. On the whole we had a lovely holiday and it was a much needed break from work. I wouldn't go back during a peak season though because I just don't think they're able to cope with the amount of people the complex can hold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 644 rooms meeting all our guests expectations.There are 316 rooms, including 9 suites and 2 royal suite in the 5 star hotel, while in the club there are 328 rooms. Air conditioning, telephone with outside line, minibar, satellite TV, safe and hair dryer in the rooms.• Day long unlimited entertainment in our aquapark. The only turbulance slide in Turkey – all together 5 slides.• There are 4 children’s pools, of which 1 is in the main building and 3 are in the Mini Club area, and 3 adult pools of which 1 is indoor and 2 outdoor.• The main hotel restaurant has an capacitiy of 1.200 covers, while we have 2 indoor restaurants with capacities of 300 and 500 covers. Snack services are available in the Coastal, Marina and Peninsula areas during daytime hours, and a la carte services in the Marine Restaurant and Panorama Restaurant are provided during the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Pine Bay Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Bay Holiday Hotel Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Resort Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Resort Kusadasi