Pine Bay Holiday Resort
US$78
Priceline
  • Pool
1,561 results
All reviewssunset baraqua parkgolf buggiesfamily bungalowthe main hotelwater sportsshuttle serviceturkeyair conanimation teama la carte restaurantsice creammain poolgreat resortkids clubguest relationsgreat fun
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed 2 weeks in Pine Bay. This is our second experience. İt is just like our family. Service and foods are perfect. Sea with blue flag is amazing. Rooms are perfect. We have amazing experiments in our holiday, thanks to PineBay for it. They make it our second home.

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank Jannn27
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We went 14-28th may weather amazing it was red hot. Can fault the bungalows just had a refub and were immaculate, bathroom was comt design. Went away as extended family 5 adult n 2 kids (14 & 8 yrs) they loved it. Food was great diff most night n plenty to choose from. Animation team amazing really friendly cudnt fault one bit. Some of these bad reviews are just stupid n need to stop picking so much!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank worthy78
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just got back this morning and read this review so had to copy and paste it has it's to the exact point in our family of 13s opinion, didn't try the water sports so can't comment in it.

The best thing about this place has to be the amazingly breathtaking views; just beautiful. This is a very large complex consisting of Club Rooms (bungalows) and a hotel which I think is more expensive to stay in than the bungalows.

I'll start with the negatives:
1 - Not good for anyone who suffers with mobility in the slightest. Large complex is very spread out so lots of walking to get to different parts, all of which is up and down very steep hills or long staircases. However, there is a free shuttle service if you would prefer this.
2 - All inclusive finishes at midnight and then you have to pay for any further drinks until 2am. Bars don't provide the same drinks; different at various bars, and the midnight snack is soup or salad (ends at midnight!).
3 - Staff aren't the best, they seem to pick and choose when they want to be friendly which isn't really very often. They're no good at busy times.
4 - Evening entertainment was virtually none existent. There was a kids disco (as always) at 9pm which was then followed by a really naff show of some kind which finished at 10.30. After that everything died apart from a very quiet man (Alp) singing in the bar with his acoustic guitar, every single night!

That's the negative points over with! As I said, views are just stunning; I could sit all day every day looking at them. Food was the best I've ever had at an all inclusive resort; something different every day. I wouldn't go mad about the snack bars but the main restaurant was certainly very good although I thought breakfast could have been better.

Very good pools and the water slides are amusing providing a bit of fun and a break away from too much relaxing.

We stayed in 4 of the bungalows. They looked very nice and exceeded our expectations after reading reviews. They had a double bed and 2 single sofa type beds, 1 bathroom and 2 wardrobes, so there was certainly ample space for us as we had 2-5 people in each of the bungalows. Unfortunately however, the walls were paper thin so you could hear everything from outside and next door; and I do mean EVERYTHING!!! Rooms were cleaned (but I use that term loosley) every day. By cleaned I mean bed made, loo rolls re-stocked and a mop brushed around the floor, but that's about it.

The beach is shingle and quite stoney, so beach shoes would be a bonus. However, we found one end of the beach to be more sandy than the rest and it was much easier to get in and out of the sea. The beach was our favourite place; so relaxing and much quieter as it was away from screaming children and loud shouty groups of adults. There is definitely something there for everyone, its just a case of finding your favourite place. You can either be rowdy or relax, totally up to you on a daily basis really.

I would recommend this complex but for people who don't require 24 hour all inclusive, they don't want lively evenings and they're able to manage with the steep hills and long stair cases. On the whole we had a lovely holiday and it was a much needed break from work. I wouldn't go back during a peak season though because I just don't think they're able to cope with the amount of people the complex can hold.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nick T
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We flew back on Wednesday 21st May after 11 nights, we loved everything about it we was gutted the holiday had to end!! We travelled in a group of 10, 5 adults 5 children from age 8 to 1, something for everybody! Hotel is so clean pools are kept nice the water slides are great!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone, we stayed in the bungalows and with a pushchair the walk up and down the hills to the bungalows can be quite strenuous but I did it for 11 days and still won't use that as an excuse not to go back it was fantastic!! I don't think I can put into anymore words how much each and everyone of us thoroughly enjoyed it to the point we have booked to go again in October!! I can't wait!! I am a very picky eater but I must say every day there was something to my liking there is a wide variety of food and the pizza at the beach bar is beaut, Saturday night is kebab night and it's the best kebab I've ever had by far!! I can't fault any part of this hotel we met some lovely people that we are staying In touch with and are also thinking of booking to go back with us, the staff are friendly most of them speak English and if not they don't they go get some one you can talk to, we did most of the water sports offered on the private beach the boss is a great guy and you can knock him down by price. Adaland is a 5 minute walk from the hotel brilliant water park definitely worth a day there, also next door they have a dolphin park the show starts at 2pm everyday definitely worth a look, we swam with the dolphins and it was the best experience in my life, we did adaland and dolphin park on the same day I would recommend to do them on different days and definitely worth doing!!! Im going on and on but what can I say best holiday I've been on by far!!! RECOMMEND TO ALL

Room Tip: We stayed in the bungalows not ideal for disabled people, I can not comment on the hotel although joined to the main building it did look lovely and well kept
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Trixyw00
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We returned yesterday from a 7 day visit to Pine Bay it is a very beautiful resort with lovely views we stayed in the hotel which was very clean and the bed was really comfortable. Service is very hit and miss either excellent or extremely poor. Food at best was average apart from the desserts which were lovely. Most of the time the food was lukewarm at best or cold if you went later, it was very busy at mealtimes I would not want to be there during the high season as I think it would be a nightmare. The pools are very clean and lovely the beach is quite stony and it dips quite quickly when you wade in . The hotel sits on the side of a steep hill so getting about is quite energetic but it helps you walk off the desserts. The waterslide area is quite small and very busy and the staff don't appear to pay much attention to making sure people are safe so if you are a parent keep an eye on the kids just to make sure. Having been to Lykia World in olu deniz which is absolutely brill I was very unhappy with the general level of services and activities. I would not say that this is All Inclusive as you can only get drinks until 12.00 after that you pay and for women if you are at the kids club or amphitheater then you can only get beer or soft drinks. Overall I would say that although our stay was mostly pleasant the bad bits outweighed the good so we would not consider returning.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends