“Great hotel entertainment too late for kids” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pine Bay Holiday Resort

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
Ranked #27 of 147 Hotels in Kusadasi
“Great hotel entertainment too late for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I travelled and stayed for one week with my husband and 4 children on 31st May.
I found the Bungalows were fab, spotless and had 2 bathrooms. The daily maid service was great and the hotel staff in general were very helpful and polite. The food selection was great at every meal and the pools and slides very well kept and maitained. We had a great time and it was value for money. The shuttle service is invaluable for people with young babies as the hills can be a killer.The were only a few drawbacks- The TC rep gave us no info leaving us to find out everything form other guests. The childrens entertainment in the evening doesnt start till 9pm (the bar is also shut till 9 with no other one near) which I found too late for the young children to enjoy meaning the adults didnt really get a night time. The drinks selection was different everywhere and spirits werent available where the entertainment was and if you wanted to go to the beach bar in the evining the drinks were chargable. The only other issue was that icecream was only avaiable for one hour a day and from one place and it ran out a couple of times.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Nicola H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Swindon, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Really let down by the food if u like chicken goulash you will be ok or turkey seems to be all they do I am afraidto say.The staff are good but even better if you tip them . Ifyou are a fussy eater I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Bungalows are very basic other rooms are better.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank sie100173
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

After reading so many bad reviews on this hotel before we had our holiday, from the moment we arrived at Pine Bay I found it to be completely the opposite and I felt compelled to write a review on here.

Myself, my partner and our 3 children aged 9, 7 and 18 months stayed here for 2 weeks in May 2014. The first thing I noticed was the cleanliness - I have never seen so many members of staff working so hard to keep things clean - even going so far as to sweep pine needles from paths! Our bungalow was absolutely immaculate and more than catered for our needs.

So much for children to do, my children loved the pools and the slides. My daughter spent nearly all day every day in the Mini Club and the Animation Team are so friendly and do an excellent job day and night.

Food was really good. I have never been on an all inclusive holiday before and I have to admit it was my idea of hell! But how wrong I was! So much to choose from, even for fussy children, and a different theme every night. Yes, at times, it did get busy, but we stuck to our routine and we were never disappointed.

We did venture into Kusadasi, but it was very busy and you were pestered a lot to go into shops etc, but there are lots of bargains to be had. The shop in the hotel was actually very good too and my son got 2 football kits at a very low price. There really is no need to actually leave the resort if you don't wish to.

Everyone we spoke to was enjoying their holiday at Pine Bay just as much as we were, and some were even returning here for the 2nd or 3rd time.

I wouldn't hesitate to return here again and I just wish more people would make kinder reviews - people only really feel the need to share the bad things. I honestly don't have a bad word to say about Pine Bay!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
22 Thank 965Janey
Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

We arrived 21st May and we were pleasantly surprised. Our previous holiday was Disney World Florida so the kids had high expectations which were all met.
The staff were lovely and very helpful. The food was fabulous, I'm not sure why previous people have said less complimentary things, I'm vegetarian and one of my daughters is a very picky eater and we have definitely come home struggling to do up the buttons on our 'England' clothes haha

If I could give some advice then I would say bring euros instead of Lira, everything is priced up in Euros which makes it difficult to work out prices... We had to convert from euro to lira to Stirling to figure out the cost of anything... I don't really like using maths at the best if times so on holiday it hurt my brain ;)

I would also advise that the flat screen TV's that are fitted have a USB port so you can bring movies or music on a memory stick for your room which is handy for the kids if you fancy an afternoon nap.

There is a charge for most if the watersports but canoes and pedelos are free of charge, the spa also charges but its lovely to have the option of it.

The pools and water park are immaculate and the beach is lovely, there is a hidden corner of lovely beach down passed the marina which has its own bar too.

Kusadasi does lovely gifts at very cheap prices which can even be haggled on.
And we took a trip up to Ephesus which was a lovely break from the routine of the resort.

We really did have a fabulous holiday :)
I don't think we'd go back because we don't go to the same place more than once but I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014
13 Thank Gandhilily
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We came to this hotel on the 24th may for 11 nights, and stayed in the bungalows. The bungalows were very nice. Food was great and there was something to cater for even the fussier eater. My children aged 11 and 10 loved the aqua park and private beach. The staff were lovely and work so hard. The only downside was it was very hilly but overall it was lovely and would definitely return!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Claire G
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just spent a wonderful week in this great hotel, we opted for one of the little bungalows which is small but functional they only downside is there being no kitchen to make a cup of tea but saying that you can get anything you want from the food area of the hotel between 7am and midnight,

The food is lovely with a wide variety, it's a buffet style with hot and cold food, there's several bars which are all included in the all inclusive price, also there are al-a-carte restaurants which you can choose 1 during your stay

There are several pools with a decent size water park with slides and flumes there's also a private beach and plenty of activities and water sports though these are a little expensive,
5 minutes down the road there's a dolphin park which is a must see....you can even swim with them if you want which I did and it was amazing

The only downside is the hotel is in a mountain so as you would expect it is on an incline and not for anyone who has walking difficulties.....but I would def recommend and can't wait to go back

There's a great little bus service every few minutes that takes you into kusadasi where the shops are full of genuine fakes of great quality...happy days....

There are plenty of excursions to book but I'd book them in kusadasi rather than the hotel, it's much cheaper....the jeep safari was good fun and so was the boat trip and they even feed you with lovely food on them as well

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
10 Thank Gill B
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I ha such an excellent trip on pine bay. From the location to people who works in this hotel they have perfect service. The rooms were clean and people were kind for everbody. The hotel have very big and peaceul beach, also food are delicious too. I undoubtfully succest this hotel. You won't be unhappy if you were here.

• Stayed July 2013