Rather dissapointed with Pine Bay Resort,our bath leaked in our bungalow going into the bedroom,had to ask a cleaner if we could have our room cleaned after 4 days,no toilet roll dirty towells and had to ask Reception if someone could remove a massive cochroache from the bath had 2 terrible nights after could not sleep wondering if any more where in our room.Reception did not offer us an alternative room.
We were a party of 5 and all very hungry the food was awfull, we tried to find vegetables but only spinach on 2 occasions in the evening,2pieces of toast with very runny jam for breakfast even charged for orange juice i like turkish food but there was hardly any of that and will always try anything but it was the worst and always cold as you had to queue for such a long time and cannott understand the layout its chaos,we never ate at the same time even though we had the same table give yourself at least 15 minutes each time you go up to the buffett,and dont dare leave the table unattended because it will be gone by the time you get back,in fact i just stopped trying by the 4th day it was horrendous when it rained there was limited spaces to sit and felt very sorry for staff trying to get the water away it was such a slip hazard.Got to say bar staff excellent although very limited choice of drinks on an all inclusive no cocktails as we know or sparkling wine just beer,pools and grounds very good and very clean, but beach dirty,Spa great.
This could be a wonderfull hotel not sure that they cater for the British at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 644 rooms meeting all our guests expectations.There are 316 rooms, including 9 suites and 2 royal suite in the 5 star hotel, while in the club there are 328 rooms. Air conditioning, telephone with outside line, minibar, satellite TV, safe and hair dryer in the rooms.• Day long unlimited entertainment in our aquapark. The only turbulance slide in Turkey – all together 5 slides.• There are 4 children’s pools, of which 1 is in the main building and 3 are in the Mini Club area, and 3 adult pools of which 1 is indoor and 2 outdoor.• The main hotel restaurant has an capacitiy of 1.200 covers, while we have 2 indoor restaurants with capacities of 300 and 500 covers. Snack services are available in the Coastal, Marina and Peninsula areas during daytime hours, and a la carte services in the Marine Restaurant and Panorama Restaurant are provided during the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pine Bay Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Bay Holiday Hotel Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Resort Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Resort Kusadasi