OMG the review a few down from this 1 showing 1 star rating because his air con didn't work well and the staff didn't smile!!! All I can say is GROW UP if you are miserable then you get the same response.
Now for my review. Went July 16th 2014 for 7 days family of 4.
AMAZING!!! You haven't got enough energy to go through the complete day.
We were in the bungalows room 913. It was ace. on suite 2 large bedroom, reasonable lounge. The air con isn't ice cold but it keeps the room chilled to the point where you have to turn them off after a while because it gets too cold. I also notice internet access in the rooms via Ethernet cables but I didn't use them so I don't know if they work. I got WIFI in the lobby, by the aqua park and the pool. (Samsung galaxy S5) iPhone couldn't pick it up.
It is very hilly and lots of steps so can take its tole on you when walking about, however there is several shuttles that you can call upon from anywhere to anywhere. I have A funny video on 1 for you to see :) I was told the upper bungalows where dated and small so I was just lucky with my amazing room. (low numbers were small)
There are bars and restaurants all over.
The aqua park stops serving alcohol at 4pm so if you still want beer you have to go to the upper bar or main pool bar. There was plenty of sunbeds to go around, we went down at 11am some days and still got beds however they weren't the best spots lol. The staff are always cleaning and working on prepping the food courts. The animation didn't go around the aqua park very often which is only to say it's because everybody was having so much fun on the slides, the lines were very small and you didn't wait 2 minutes for the slide. The ice cream is only on for 1 hour at the aqua park so the queues can get long but again they are fast and they go down in minutes, and you get a cornet not a tub like other places,
All the fun stuff water polo ect was at the main pool.
The FOOD well unfortunately I am a simple egg and chips guy and don't eat much of the menu anywhere I go but, I will say the choices were quite good and the food I ate was really nice and heard of nobody taking ill so thats all good, they cook the food in front of you so you can see everything. The only thing they don't cook in front of you is things like veg and pasta, they cook kebabs, grilled fish, grilled chicken,chips stir fried food and much more, very impressed. The restaurant staff couldn't help you enough, the size of the hotel and the restaurant was adequately staffed, as soon as you sit down they are all over you taking drink orders and making the sure the table was full the glasses ect They even have a kids area with their own food choices and all baby chairs are sanitized and covered with cling film.
The lobby has an indoor pool in it so that should say a lot for the hotel. the scenery around the hotel is ingenious, it's beautiful and we didn't even get to see it all.
The beach was lovely and has 5 long walkways built so you can walk out and jump off.
Please do take note we didn't stay in the hotel part so I have no idea what the rooms are like, those who complained about the rooms were moved the next day.
I could go on and on about it but it would just take all day :) if you need any advice I would be really happy to help you. Just ask
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 644 rooms meeting all our guests expectations.There are 316 rooms, including 9 suites and 2 royal suite in the 5 star hotel, while in the club there are 328 rooms. Air conditioning, telephone with outside line, minibar, satellite TV, safe and hair dryer in the rooms.• Day long unlimited entertainment in our aquapark. The only turbulance slide in Turkey – all together 5 slides.• There are 4 children’s pools, of which 1 is in the main building and 3 are in the Mini Club area, and 3 adult pools of which 1 is indoor and 2 outdoor.• The main hotel restaurant has an capacitiy of 1.200 covers, while we have 2 indoor restaurants with capacities of 300 and 500 covers. Snack services are available in the Coastal, Marina and Peninsula areas during daytime hours, and a la carte services in the Marine Restaurant and Panorama Restaurant are provided during the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pine Bay Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Bay Holiday Hotel Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Resort Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Resort Kusadasi