“Fantastic Hotel”

Ranked #30 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

OMG the review a few down from this 1 showing 1 star rating because his air con didn't work well and the staff didn't smile!!! All I can say is GROW UP if you are miserable then you get the same response.
Now for my review. Went July 16th 2014 for 7 days family of 4.

AMAZING!!! You haven't got enough energy to go through the complete day.
We were in the bungalows room 913. It was ace. on suite 2 large bedroom, reasonable lounge. The air con isn't ice cold but it keeps the room chilled to the point where you have to turn them off after a while because it gets too cold. I also notice internet access in the rooms via Ethernet cables but I didn't use them so I don't know if they work. I got WIFI in the lobby, by the aqua park and the pool. (Samsung galaxy S5) iPhone couldn't pick it up.

It is very hilly and lots of steps so can take its tole on you when walking about, however there is several shuttles that you can call upon from anywhere to anywhere. I have A funny video on 1 for you to see :) I was told the upper bungalows where dated and small so I was just lucky with my amazing room. (low numbers were small)
There are bars and restaurants all over.

The aqua park stops serving alcohol at 4pm so if you still want beer you have to go to the upper bar or main pool bar. There was plenty of sunbeds to go around, we went down at 11am some days and still got beds however they weren't the best spots lol. The staff are always cleaning and working on prepping the food courts. The animation didn't go around the aqua park very often which is only to say it's because everybody was having so much fun on the slides, the lines were very small and you didn't wait 2 minutes for the slide. The ice cream is only on for 1 hour at the aqua park so the queues can get long but again they are fast and they go down in minutes, and you get a cornet not a tub like other places,
All the fun stuff water polo ect was at the main pool.

The FOOD well unfortunately I am a simple egg and chips guy and don't eat much of the menu anywhere I go but, I will say the choices were quite good and the food I ate was really nice and heard of nobody taking ill so thats all good, they cook the food in front of you so you can see everything. The only thing they don't cook in front of you is things like veg and pasta, they cook kebabs, grilled fish, grilled chicken,chips stir fried food and much more, very impressed. The restaurant staff couldn't help you enough, the size of the hotel and the restaurant was adequately staffed, as soon as you sit down they are all over you taking drink orders and making the sure the table was full the glasses ect They even have a kids area with their own food choices and all baby chairs are sanitized and covered with cling film.
The lobby has an indoor pool in it so that should say a lot for the hotel. the scenery around the hotel is ingenious, it's beautiful and we didn't even get to see it all.

The beach was lovely and has 5 long walkways built so you can walk out and jump off.

Please do take note we didn't stay in the hotel part so I have no idea what the rooms are like, those who complained about the rooms were moved the next day.

I could go on and on about it but it would just take all day :) if you need any advice I would be really happy to help you. Just ask

Room Tip: High number bungalows. 700+
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
9 Thank michael m

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Zaandam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were lucky to book this hotel as a last-minute 4 years ago. We fell in love with it ever since our first visit. The location and view is spectacular, there is a great selection of food in the main restaurant and always something for everyone's taste. The baker is awesome! I stood in line for his bread every day! I make a habit about thanking great staff & cooks for their food and service.

The animation team is one of the reasons we keep on coming back here. They are super sweet and do their utmost best to bring smiles and entertainment to all. My kids <3 them all. I enjoyed seeing the improvements the hotel management has been working on and I am looking forward to seeing more improvements.

We do love this hotel, for the view, the people, the diversity and different areas to explore. We enjoy hanging out at the main pool watching the baby play in the small pool while the oldest play in the main pool. We make an afternoon out of going to the aquapark, we get ice cream from the beach bar, we feed the fish at the marina. We basically explore everything. We make friends at the restaurant by interacting with the staff and we got some great friends at the reception who we went to see while they were in the Netherlands. The animation team we follow them on facebook (and not a day goes by where I am not missing them, it's SILLY!!!)

We fell in love with this place. There are things to improve for sure (I have observed and reported some things that could definitely! be worked on). But I have never stayed in a hotel that hadn't had anything wrong with it. (well, maybe one...in Portland, USA but that was a business hotel). At the least, this hotel, many many folks try really hard to make a lovely vacation for their guests.

Room Tip: We love the rooms on the lower hotel floor (3100 range) simply because it's comfortable and prac...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
8 Thank r7s7i7
Iran, Spain
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Just got back from pinebay,we booked 3double rooms and 1triple,they gave us 4double!!our room 3119 was terrible,the air condition almost didnt worked,and after reporting it nothing has changed,after each showering water was coming out from the bottom of the bathtub!wifi workes only around loby not at rooms,and i could hardly seen any smiles from the staf,specially at resturants

Room Tip: Get the upper floor rooms
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
8 Thank 4981
GuestRelationsMB, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Pine Bay Holiday Resort, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear sir/madam,
Thank you again for preferring Pine Bay Holiday Resort.
In order to offer you a better service your reviews are precious to us.I have shared your reviews with the employees.Thank you for your opinions.
We will be glad to see you in our resort again.
Kind Regards.
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were in Pine bay Hotel last year and it was the best holiday in Turkey so far!The sandy sea beach placed on a huge long bay closed by rocks and it looks amazing!
The rooms are very beautiful with a marvelous view to the pretty garden and the Bay.The food in the restaurants is very good. You have so many choices, you can choose something different everyday or eat the same if you want. The beach restaurants are fantastic as well so you do not need to go to the main restaurant for lunch but eat at the beach.The staff is very kind and helpful. Animation was really great every day and interesting to entertain us.Also the discotheque at the beach was cool and we went on disco almost every day!:)
there is even kinder food with small furniture for the kids in the main restaurant which is adorable.
You have many things to do in this hotel for entertainment: several pools, natural sea pool with fishes so you can do snorkeling,enjoy the slides, orient coffe bar and lovely relaxing places in the garden with hammocks in the garden,piano bar, disco, etc.....the Kusadasi city is just few k away so we went few times in the evenings and did really good shopping;) .Wish to go there again this year but there were no rooms left so we will try again next year!

Room Tip: We stayed in a Room in the main building,which had lovely view to the garden and to the sea.Villa...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Svetlanasunny
GuestRelationsMB, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Pine Bay Holiday Resort, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear sir/madam,
Thank you again for preferring Pine Bay Holiday Resort.
In order to offer you a better service and to give travellers general idea about Pine Bay Holiday Resort,your reviews are precious to us.Thank you for sharing them with us.
We will be glad to see you in our resort again.
Kind Regards.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was a good holiday the only bad side was the rooms but we told the reception and they changed us straight away it's a big place so we never got bored my children were age 14 and10 and they really enjoyed it I don't think the shows were to good but they worked really hard my daughter really enjoyed the beach party's .The alacarte restaurant wasent the best but the views were good so overall it was a good holiday and I would go back

Room Tip: If possible get a room in the Hotel side
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Christine A
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I was for vacancy in Pine bay resort kusadasi I really like the services and especially the services of animation team they are professional very friendly joyful also I like the class of zumba aerobic and gym so much especially with animator Soso ( yosra) pine bay is the best place to go for the summer thanks a lot pine bay

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Yosra S
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just returned from Pine Bay and have nothing bad to say, from start to finish our All Inclusive holiday was simply fantastic.

We stayed in the main hotel- Room was modern, clean, towels changed everyday, nice towel displays to keep us entertained, aircon, free water and coke in a fridge and close to all amenities

Food- There was a LARGE selection of food, I can not believe people complain about it. There was a different theme every night. Even if you were the fussiest eater you could find something you like. We tried all sorts of lovely delights even had little treats like sushi and salmon- totally inclusive

Entertainment- Awesome, the shows are worth going to each night. Army especially deserves a mention for his kind, friendly attitude- he made us feel at home from day one

The beach- Dont worry if you can not find a sun bed around the pool- Head to the beach and ask the beach staff in yellow top and he will always get you a place to lie in the sun. Also the volleyball games that Army took were brilliant. Have a go at the ringos well worth the extra money

The pool- Very crowded and can be difficult to find a sun bed

The water park- Brilliant, the staff are very professional and it is lots of fun

Tip for the ladies- They make the drinks very strong so I would ask for a Ladies gin and tonic as to not have half a glass of gin

Overall a great place for couples, families and large groups

10/10 for pinebay

If you fancy an adventure hire a car for the day and head out to the local sites, leave the hotel at 0800, we had a great day at Ephesus- Aim to get here at 0830 to beat the crowd, Virgin marys house, Basilica of St John and the National park. All very easy to find

Room Tip: The rooms in the hotel are brilliant, we had no complaints
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple