Located on the main Ataturk Road, right opposite the port and next to the bazaars-- this hotel is quite a find.
The building is more than 300 years old and the old doors bear testimony to that.
At the reception, you'll find pictures of famous people who've visited the hotel-- Jimmy Carter being one of them.
We lived here for 3 days in March. Gets a little cold here at that time of the year (and the rooms and building being old, the heating takes a while to work completely). But that was the only glitch.
Staff is helpful and the place if good value for money.
I'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An original Ottoman Caravanserail built by Okuz Mehmet Pasha in 1618.The hotel has been furnished to meet present day needs, whilst preserving all the typical characteristics of a Caravanserail- two floors, two entrances and spacious courtyard.The club Caravanserail has a mystical atmosphere, decorated in the style of its oririnal architectural design.25 special rooms, 50 beds, 1 suite.Free Wireless internet connection available in all rooms.Each authentic room has a pravite bathroom and direct dial telephone.Outdoor resturant(350), Banguet facilities, snack bar, pravite garden.24 hrs ADSL internet, free for costumres, VIP internet room magic internet.Situated in the heart of Kusadasi town center, 100 meters from the harbour and 70 km from Izmir Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and HostelWorld so you can book your Club Kervansaray Kusadasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Kervansaray Hotel Kusadasi
- Kervansaray Hotel Kusadasi