The hotel has an excellent location, close to almost everything of interest, and the bus station to Ladies beach (the beach considered to be the best in town) is right in front of it. Decoration and cleanness is also very good. The building is different from all other hotels, inside yard with the plants and the oriental touch - impressive. Staff also very nice and helpful, careful with the needs of the customers. On the negative side, be aware of the noise - because of the nice location, weddings are organized in the inner yard, also the Turkish nights (kind of a big kitsch), twice a week. So stay late during those evenings. Also, breakfast, if you are not a big omlet fan, is not offering too much diversity. But all in all, it is worth staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An original Ottoman Caravanserail built by Okuz Mehmet Pasha in 1618.The hotel has been furnished to meet present day needs, whilst preserving all the typical characteristics of a Caravanserail- two floors, two entrances and spacious courtyard.The club Caravanserail has a mystical atmosphere, decorated in the style of its oririnal architectural design.25 special rooms, 50 beds, 1 suite.Free Wireless internet connection available in all rooms.Each authentic room has a pravite bathroom and direct dial telephone.Outdoor resturant(350), Banguet facilities, snack bar, pravite garden.24 hrs ADSL internet, free for costumres, VIP internet room magic internet.Situated in the heart of Kusadasi town center, 100 meters from the harbour and 70 km from Izmir Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and HostelWorld so you can book your Club Kervansaray Kusadasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Kervansaray Hotel Kusadasi
- Kervansaray Hotel Kusadasi