This is not your typical hotel, and that alone makes this worth staying - unless you want a beach resort type hotel. Good location, good service. Room was ok, could use some remodeling and a more comfortable bed, but was OK. It's right in the middle of the bazaar district so lots of shopping, restaurants nearby - but a bit noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An original Ottoman Caravanserail built by Okuz Mehmet Pasha in 1618.The hotel has been furnished to meet present day needs, whilst preserving all the typical characteristics of a Caravanserail- two floors, two entrances and spacious courtyard.The club Caravanserail has a mystical atmosphere, decorated in the style of its oririnal architectural design.25 special rooms, 50 beds, 1 suite.Free Wireless internet connection available in all rooms.Each authentic room has a pravite bathroom and direct dial telephone.Outdoor resturant(350), Banguet facilities, snack bar, pravite garden.24 hrs ADSL internet, free for costumres, VIP internet room magic internet.Situated in the heart of Kusadasi town center, 100 meters from the harbour and 70 km from Izmir Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Club Kervansaray Kusadasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Kervansaray Hotel Kusadasi
- Kervansaray Hotel Kusadasi