“nice boutique hotel with spectacular view”
Review of Efe Boutique Hotel

Efe Boutique Hotel
Ranked #46 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I would say that I really enjoyed my time there. The staff was really helpful and fridndly and made me feel welcome since I arrived. The location was good, close to restaurants but few minutes walk from downtown (20 minutes walk) _ for us it was great. It , s a real boutique hotel, room is spacious, minimalistic modern style. We had a room with balcony and sea view on the 3 floor and was great. The pictures from the site reflect exactly how the hotel is. Breakfast was also good. A good experience, I would definetly recommend this place for couples _ very pleaseant stayed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with sea view and balcony - great for sunset time.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Efe Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 1 January 2014

What a contradiction. Fantastic view over Aegean Sea. Rooms comfortable. Night porter would not be moved by nuclear bomb. His only answer to a string of customer complaints was 'I know'. Put me in mind of Fawlty Towers (English sit comedy about poor hotel service). Breakfast on first day by far the worst we had in Turkey. Breakfast the next day fantastic. Back to my contradiction comment. Hotel over all three stars. More stars possible with 'strategic' sacking. Night staff five out of five 'basil Fawlties'. Day staff helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for room with sea views.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruthh58
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Lovely spacious rooms, clean and modern. Great meals in the restaurant. Not ideal for families as bathroom wall is frosted glass. I had to leave the room to give my teenage son privacy to shower. 20 minute walk to shopping area. Lovely views!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelli G
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Lovely view from the view - Aegean Sea and port.

There is a fish market nearby and restaurants along the coast.

Room is very clean and comfortable. Rain shower in the toilet. Wifi in the room but signal is weak.

Breakfast was great!

Highly recommended

From Singapore

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This hotel is really very good looking.
Furniture, design, staff, view... Everything is great.
For summer you can go to a clean beach (Hammam) on foot it takes 5 min.
In winter you can sit in front of your window or on your balcony (depends on the floor you stay) and watch the rain and the sea.
It takes 5-10 min walk to centre, bazaar and bars.

Room Tip: I strongly recommend the rooms on 4th floor. They are very nice designed.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The best part of a stay in the Efe Boutique Hotel is definitely the wonderful view of the Aegean that you can get from any room -- absolutely stunning! We found our room on the third floor clean, although lacking somewhat in the drawers/hangars department. I loved the minimalist, "mod" decor: all white with the one blue wall, lighting coming up through the end tables, etc. I wouldn't want it every day, but for a short hotel stay, it was fun! Both of us enjoyed the shower -- nice and hot, good water pressure (lacking in either one of those is a real buzzkill). The towels are pretty skimpy by American standards, as were the pillows on the bed. However, the bed itself was quite comfortable and we both slept well.

The breakfast was a disappointment. I am a vegetarian, so I am used to limited menu options, but there was really very little to eat here that could start you off for a day of touring. I had some rubbery egg thing-y each morning and some sliced grapefruit. We even had to fetch our own coffee and tea from a machine, as the only staff around was involved in mopping the floor.

Other than the above-mentioned shortcomings, we had no problems with our stay and really did love the atmosphere of this hotel. There's something about the decor that gives it a luxe feel, even if it isn't really a luxe hotel. I would recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nonasusan
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Right on the waterfront.Nice view of the ships coming and going and view of the city lights at night.We were on a tour so food was included,Buffet Style, and it was pretty good.Rooms were very nice.Only a short walk to many shops and restaurants and about 45 minutes from Ephesus.There is a small Deck with a few tables and chairs.You can sit out and watch the Harbour.I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple