“Boutique perfection”
Review of Efe Boutique Hotel

Efe Boutique Hotel
Ranked #45 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel was the perfect end to Izmir ,Ephesus , Selcuk, kusadasi.... Perfect quiet location, walking distance from everything yet quiet enoughy to sleep with your balcony door open...great breakfast, refrigerator in room, great service... Will definitely stay there again...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My room was small, but attractive and functional -- with the gorgeous water view, it reminded me of a modern stateroom on a ship. Very good breakfast and dinner buffets were included in the price and were served on the front patio. None of us in the group experienced the kinds of problems with service and/or plumbing that some of the reviewers here described.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I Went last October to Efe Boutique Hotel And I enjoy our stay at Hotel .
The view of rooms are wonderful . I really get relaxed also with white Color furnatures. It is a modern style decoration.
The breakfast was great as well.
About the staff ... Fantastik. And hospitable.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I went to Kusadasi in January 2014 on my own. Stayed at Efe Boutique. The room was beautiful. Stunning view and over and above service. The Customer service by the lady called dee dee was superb. Dee dee was warm, helpful and looked after me very well. Very hospitable and made me feel safe being a female traveller alone. I would recommend Efe Boutique to anyone who wants to visit a quaint small town with many things to do :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Clean and attractive, the Efe Boutique Hotel is located a short walk from the fishing harbour restaurants and the bazaars that make Kusadasi a delightful place to visit. It is clean modern and comfortable, with a fine breakfast room that offers a nice breakfast spread.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maxnkaren
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed staying in this hotel you feel like its your home bcz its not a huge hotel also the staff were so kind and helpful if you need to take rest and away from the city noise I suggest efe hotel for you , the view is something I loved also u can everyday have a walk along the sea

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were on our honeymoon, after the ephesus tour we were really tired, we were just hoping for a decent room, when we came to the hotel we were really happy with the location and view of beach in front of us but as we entered the room all our tiredness went away. This was the most beautiful room for any couple. We stayed in honeymoon suites. Amazing room, amazing view, till date the best room I have ever checked.
Though the dinner in the hotel was ok, they just had a set menu and we were very tired to go to other restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Kusadasi hotels
Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel
#97 of 156 in Kusadasi
Marti Beach Hotel
Marti Beach Hotel
#77 of 156 in Kusadasi

Been to Efe Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Efe Boutique Hotel

Address: Guvercin Ada Cad. 37, Kusadasi 09400, Turkey
Region: Turkey > Turkish Aegean Coast > Aydin Province > Kusadasi
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #45 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Price Range: £34 - £86 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Efe Boutique Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Efe Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Efe Hotel Kusadasi