“very nice hotel”

Ranked #26 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Tehran, Iran
“very nice hotel”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

very good hotel,this hotel have many positive comments.I and my mother spend a week in blue sky.The rooms are spacious and clean and all with balconies and sea views. Everywhere was kept very clean and the atmosphere in the evening at the Umbrella bar was wonderful, especially when there was live music. I would certainly recommend this hotel to,anybody who was thinking of going to Turkey.There was always enough sun beds. The entertainment team were very friendly and worked very hard trying to keep everyone happy. All in all the staff were excellent from the management down to the young students working very hard to make your holiday special.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank marjan B
GRAND BLUE SKY I, General Manager at Grand Blue Sky International, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank for this feedback. "Thank you"! We will be very glad to see you here again.

Durmuş DOĞAN

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Knottingley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Had a lovely two weeks at the Grand Blue Sky in May,the hotel is in a great position minutes away from ladies beach, catch a dolmus directly outside the hotel only 2.5 TL into Kusadasi. Although it is a large hotel the layout works really well the focal point is around the umbrella bar. Food in the main restaurant is good and so much of it, you could make a meal of just the meze alone there was always hot food and each evening the chefs cooked outside something different from fish, kofte, carved doner kebab and so much more, while sitting round the Umbrella bar most evenings there was some kind of live music you could just listen or dance to. The À la cart restaurants are also good either the fish, Italian or the new Chinese we tried them all. We were in B block on the 5th floor we had a great room load of room, flat screen tv, large balcony, you could get lost in the extra large bed, the room was cleaned daily and we had fantastic views. There was always enough sun beds these were round the pool or on the grassy area over looking the sea mmm wonderful. The entertainment team were very friendly and worked very hard trying to keep everyone happy. There were two nights per week where a red carpet was rolled out with the management team welcoming guest to there evening meal this was a lovely touch. All in all the staff were excellent from the management down to the young students working very hard to make your holiday special.

Room Tip: B block is the middle block 5th floor was high enough to have a great view.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nurt68
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to get in touch with us to share your recent experience in The Grand Blue Sky International.

We are felt really proud of your kind feedback. We are pleased to provide the best service to our guests.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Just got back from this hotel after spending a week there for half term. The view from the rooms was absolutely amazing. The staff was very friendly and was excellent with the children, even though they was too young for the kids club, they still let them play with the games and toys Etc
The food was plentiful all day long, with the hygiene of the staff serving the food very attentitive.
The locally produced alcohol, was prob some of the best I have tasted for non branded drinks.
The staff and management went out of there way to give. First class service.
I will definitely be returning next year

Room Tip: Make sure you get a sea view it's amazing to watch sunset
3 Thank 609JulieS609

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I just wanted to add my comments to the many others about the Grand Blue Sky. I chose it because of the many positive comments and I have to say I could not be happier with my choice. Myself, my husband and our two boys aged 12 and 14 spent a week there returning last Thursday. It really is such a great hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean and all with balconies and sea views. The setting is fabulous, the landscaping and layout of the whole place just lovely. However what made the hotel stand out for us was the obvious commitment by the management to getting every aspect right. The food is absolutely outstanding. We hadn't gone fully inclusive before and we were slightly worried that we might get bored and want to eat elsewhere. However the variety and quality of the food at every meal time totally won us over. The theme nights were great fun as they made things a little different and it was fun to dress up a bit for dinner though there was no pressure to do so. I must make a special mention of the 'pizza man' who every dinner time was making lovely pizzas outdoors and every day without fail presented them with care and a smile. Lots of food was freshly prepared in front of you and I must say the salads were truly incredible. I have never seen such an amazing range and again everything of the highest quality. I could go on and on. Everywhere was kept very clean and the atmosphere in the evening at the Umbrella bar was wonderful, especially when there was live music. Again the standard of this was knockout. As the week wore on we got more and more used to being spoilt and it was a wrench to leave I must say. Full marks to all concerned and many thanks for your lovely hospitality.

Room Tip: As far as I know all rooms face the sea. However I would definitely recommend 2nd floor upwards as...
3 Thank Eileenjoy

Ayr, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

My family had a great holiday for 2 weeks at this hotel. Food is very nice and room very clean. Staff all very friendly and service excellent. We will recommend to our friends. Directors name is dormoush

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank JanetT366
Dear Guest,

We want to thank for your review .We will be very glad to see you here in The Grand Blue Sky International.

Best Regards

london
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The Title of my review say it all. Just got back from a two week holiday at the Grand Blue Sky with the family and cannot find a single fault with the place. If your reading this then you have most porb book you stay at the hotel or planning on going there. Well either why you will not be disappointed. I will break this review down into 4 stages 1) hotel, 2)Staff, 3)Food, 4) The Entertainment Team

1 Hotel - The staff are great from the minute we checked in until the minute we checked out. We was a party of six including my two year old daughter we checked in about 4pm, the reception staff checked us really quicky and advised us where we can get food from. The Hotel is sea facing which means majority of the room are sea facing our rooms were on the 5th floor. The rooms are huge with a large balcony with a great sea view, rooms are very clean and tidy, rooms cleaned everyday fresh towels, bottles of water topped up everyday in fact I can bet that you will not need to call reception for anything with regards to the room it’s all taken care of.

2 The Staff – From the management team down to the cleaning Ladies the staff at the hotel are Amazing. They always have a smile on their face. Barmen remerging what drink you like and how it make it, restaurant staff polite, attentive, all staff are accommodating & cannot do enough. The management constantly around checking everything is ok and not hiding away in their office, the staff work tirelessly to ensure that you do not have to wait for anything.(just a example. My wife and Two year daughter miss the ice cream which was served at the pool bar. Now a two year old and a four month pregnant wife both upset that they could not get any ice cream not a good situation for a bloke to be in, so we headed to the shop in the hotel to see if they sold any there but no joy. The owner of the shop called the F&B Manager and told him what had happerend. The F&B manager made a phone call and told us to go to the Lobby bar and the ice cream will be waiting for them there. And true to his word the ice cream was there, happy two year and pregnant wife.) This just shows what I have mentioned about the staff and management team. Amazing.

3) Food – Well from pancakes in the morning to real Turkish kebabs at night. Simply fantastic. Food cooked fresh outside the restaurant and plenty more to choose from inside the restaurant. Large salad section and Large desert section. You can get food anytime of the day as food is served at different times at different location with the hotel. Breakfast in the main restaurant, 11am-5pm Burger, pizza and chips at the Pool Bar, Italian Restaurant which is on the beach serves everything and Cevat the waiter is fantastic, and other food available round the pool area. Guarantee that you will love the food and not go hungry.

4) The Entertainment Team – Well I have saved the best for last. These guys are the best entertainment team I have came across (I have seen a few). Start from the Top Hulusi, Ali, Adnan (Known as Thomas), Bobo, Gozde and Kristina and Gizmo the DJ. These guys are hilarious, during the day they have activities for everyone from young to old from playing darts, Water Polo, Aqua aerobics etc etc they also have a kids clubs where the kids play, draw, etc etc they look after the kids really well and build a nice little relationship with them. At night they put on different comedy shows and different theme nights where the guest are the show,they love to the guest involved as this only makes your holiday more memorable ( trust me I was pulled up on stage most of the time in my two weeks stay and proud to say that I am Mr Blue Sky). Hulusi, Ali, Thomas and Bobo Gozde and Kristina are at the hotel from 9am until 12am. They all meet and greet the guest during the day by the pool in the restaurant and they make sure that you are having a great time. Gozde and Kristina these girls run the kids during the day and run the kids mini disco at night, my two year old took a liking to both these girls and still remembers them in fact she talk about the whole team.
Hulusi, Ali, Thomas and Bobo are around the pool getting to know the guest and getting the guest involved in the different activities and at night put on a great show. In the evening these guys will ask you if they can join for dinner and if you say no then they don’t mind. All of the entertainment team joined us for dinner mostly every night even if it was just for a few minutes just makes your holiday more memorable. I cannot find a single fault with these guys they are the best entertainment group I have ever came across.

A big thank you to Hulusi, Ali, Thomas, Bobo, Gozde and Kristina on making our holiday so special. You guys are great and will always be remembered.

So to finish off,
1)Hotel - Fantastic.
2)Staff - Amazing
3)Food - Great - Never Ending
4)The Entertainment Team - Spectacular.

I could carry on and on and on. But I will say this if you have booked this hotel or even if you are planning to book this hotel I can guarantee and safely say that you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: For the best view from the balcony try to book a room in the B Block, this is the middle block, and...
3 Thank nirjulz

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Just got back from a two week stay at the blue sky and can't wait to go back the room was hugh with a beautiful sea view towels changed every food spa fantastic and the turkish bath and massage is a must rustem and his team where amazing and treated us very well hotel staff so friendly and couldn't do enough really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends