After many hours looking at reviews we spent a weeks holiday with my husband and two children 16 & 12 here in august.....the hotel grounds are beautiful, rooms large and average condition. Local to a small town and a cheap bus outside to central town, only supply one room key which is a problem if you want to separate!
The food was awful, no choice at all for children, my kids ate pasta & toast until we decided to eat out for rest of week due to bad tummy's. The staff was the biggest downfall no one said 'Good morning' or even smiled, very few English & the ones we did chat with said exactly the same!!! My husband wanted to go where there was a gym the pictures looked great but had only a couple of terrible machine, he had to travel out.
Not one to complain as we usually write positive reviews, but feel maybe we should have gone to Marmaris like many of our friends have. We made the most of the sunshine and the beautiful hotel but would not return to Kusadasi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Grand Blue Sky International, you can feel the breeze of Aegean Sea in your room and enjoy the gorgeous sea view to the full under the shades of Palm trees. The Grand Blue Sky International offers service with its qualified, self-disciplined, good-humored personnel and professional management board under the concept of customer satisfaction and good quality service based on years of experience. Our aim is to help you experience a joyful holiday full of unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Blue Sky International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Blue Sky International Hotel Kusadasi
- Grand Blue Sky International Kusadasi