Likes: great food, spacious open hotel and grounds, people from all over the world, from all religions, Muslims too, which suits me well. People dressed well for meal times, no beer bellys, just nice looking people dressed elegantly. Amazing see view !
Dislike: old hotel, rooms need repainting and designing, but not a big issue as everything else,more than makes up for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Grand Blue Sky International, you can feel the breeze of Aegean Sea in your room and enjoy the gorgeous sea view to the full under the shades of Palm trees. The Grand Blue Sky International offers service with its qualified, self-disciplined, good-humored personnel and professional management board under the concept of customer satisfaction and good quality service based on years of experience. Our aim is to help you experience a joyful holiday full of unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Blue Sky International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Blue Sky International Hotel Kusadasi
- Grand Blue Sky International Kusadasi