The resort,the location,the rooms the cleanliness,most of the staff etc were good but the food was the worsed we have ever known.very little choice,if you didn't like chicken or salads.Burgers one day were reshaped into meatballs the next ,they were tastless which ever way you had them.Veg had the life boiled out of them.Most things were cold and unappealing.The bread was nice but when there was a lack of butter we were not very pleased.Alternative places to eat on site were closed down early even though the season was not over.When we left October 9th other people were just arriving pity for them.My partner had what some people called the Turkey trots for 8days which spoiled the holiday for all of us.As a result we had to eat out several times which added to an already expensive holiday.Any complaints about the poor food fell on deaf ears. We certainly won't be going back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Grand Blue Sky International, you can feel the breeze of Aegean Sea in your room and enjoy the gorgeous sea view to the full under the shades of Palm trees. The Grand Blue Sky International offers service with its qualified, self-disciplined, good-humored personnel and professional management board under the concept of customer satisfaction and good quality service based on years of experience. Our aim is to help you experience a joyful holiday full of unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, IATI Turizm Ticaret A.S, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Blue Sky International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Blue Sky International Hotel Kusadasi
- Grand Blue Sky International Kusadasi