If you're used to staying in 5* hotels and you're booking this place with that in mind... think again.
Here's the good and the bad of it:
- Plentiful food and drink at buffet, huge choice and some very nice food.
- Mostly friendly staff, other than in the indoor pool/spa
- Incredible view (especially from a sea view room)
- Nice pool
- Hotel common areas are very nicely furnished
- If you're all inclusive, extras like free mini-bar (no spirits) are nice.
BAD: (and why this is never in a million years a 5* hotel)
- They have a very pushy photographer walking around the resort taking pictures of you without asking, stopping you while walking somewhere or eating dinner and asking you to buy the pictures he just took of you. He approached us at least 3 times a day and really spoilt some nice dinners or relaxing days by the pool.
- The beautiful pool is tainted by very loud music blaring out of speakers, often drowning out the sound of your own music through headphones or making it impossible to read or relax.
- The rooms are EXTREMELY dated. Everything is chipped or worn. The 'shower' is one of those shower in the bath type things with a yellowing shower curtain. Honestly the room itself is no more than 3* at a stretch.
- WiFi is either incredibly slow (can't load a 30sec YouTube video slow) or not working at all. The best WiFi i had all week was on the coach transfer to and from the hotel.
- Eating areas are plagued by wasps and small birds, which land on your table and chairs - which of course means there's poo on chairs.
- They have a team of 'animators', some of which are very nice, but they spend the day pestering you at your lounger to do activities or come to the evening entertainment. Some were very arrogant and rude.
- Waiters and waitresses brought us the wrong drinks, no exaggeration, probably 40% of the time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Korumar Hotel De Luxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Korumar Hotel Kusadasi