“Best hotel ever!”

Luana Hotels Santa Maria
Ranked #40 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
“Best hotel ever!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

There was so nice hotel staff and good food. Servise was quickly and hotel was clean. Animation team was the best and friendly. It was my best holiday ever. I have been in Turkey many time, but i really like this hotel and i think i come back in next summer. I suggest this for everyone. Young people, children and adult can go there because there is something for everyone.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Ainohei

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2013

As a non-caucasian European, I would not recommend this hotel to other travelers of the same ilk. Stayed there for a week last summer and it was my first trip to Turkey but, quite frankly, it has put me off ever visiting this country again. The staff, the reception and entertainment teams aside (who were 'friendly' only when trying to persuade me to part with my money), were disinterested and downright ignorant in some cases. The food was dull and the drinks tasted cheap and watered down. The housekeeping service was poor, with toilet tissue and clean, dry towels seemingly on rations (wet, dirty towels were placed in our room one evening). My main gripe (not entirely the fault of the hotel, to be fair) was the attitude of the majority of the other guests. They made their intolerance quite clear and despite my efforts to enjoy my holiday, the week could not come to an end quickly enough. I usually book my holidays through Thompson Holidays and I have never previously had cause for complaint, but on this occasion I departed from my tried and trusted method to my eternal regret. I complained to the travel company but was given the usual fob-off response that complaints of this nature usually engender. Hard-earned money not well spent!

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Michelle W
Minsk, Belarus
Reviewed 23 July 2013

very nice and cosy hotel, and so clean everywhere. The hotel staff were polite and friendly, in fact, the atmosphere was very relaxed and warm. The food was ok, but nothing special. The animation team were great, they were very active and always in a good mood. if you have children it's a good place to spend your holiday

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Lena A
Batley, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival at the hotel our first thoughts were about the distinct lack of fellow English people and later were informed Thomas Cook had removed it from there brochure due to lack of interest.That said the staff on reception spoke good English and were very helpful.Our last holiday in Turkey wasin Icmeler where everything was on our doorstep it couldnt have been more different here which had its pros and cons not spending as much this time was a plus.The food was nice enough although seemed to be the same all the time but the snacks avail most of the afternoon pizza burger and chips etc were fine.The animation team were a little too in your face for our liking and wouldnt leave you alone.Was quite annoying particularly in the restaraunt at meal times when you just want to eat in peace.All said the room was spacious and cleaned daily an a fresh bottle of water was left in fridge daily.Not planning on it but would probably go back in the future.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Simon W
Kusadasi, Turkey
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The reception staff were polite, rest of staff appeared as if they did not want to be there
Very little variety in food no hot veg, cheap soft drink all disgusting have never seen wine that colour before not a lot of extras for children

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Just a standard holiday- hotel front staff were friendly, the rest of the staff have no complaints about either.
The food was a let down for us, every night was the same, no variety. alot of just plain pasta and cheesy bread. meat wasnt great, and you could tell the meals recycled every night. every night a special hob was set up near the pool with a chef- and every night it was pasta with tomato sauce.
Breakfast wasnt bad if you are happy with cereal and toast.
Hotel room was average, not very clean.
Location wasnt great, on a busy main road, the beach which is a short walk wasnt great, the hotels surrounding the beach looked much nicer, aswell as their part of the beach much nicer! easy to get into Kusadasi though with the bus.
The entertainment team consisted of one person- he was very nice and did a great job, but presume more than one should be there during peak season.
Wouldnt stay there again, but apart from food wasnt a bad hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sinnys
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Went here at the the end of May this year with a friend. We stayed for a week and I can't think of one bad thing to say about this hotel. They made us extremely welcome and were so helpful. All the staff were fantastic and all appear to be multilingual. On arrival at god o clock in the morning the reception team were fantastic and took our bags to our room and made sure we had everything we needed. The room was very clean, comfortable, with a balcony and a bath and shower. The room was cleaned daily to a very high standard by the fantastic house keeping team. We ate breakfast at the hotel most days and were never disappointed by the variety and quality of the food they had available. We ate lunch and dinner there a few days as well and it was always varied and always extremely tasty, with foods to suit all kinds of nationalities. To be honest we were spoiled for choice if anything! Not only do they have the buffet available there are cooking stations near the pool throughout the day. The bar staff were brilliant and they certainly don't skimp on the measures and we never had to wait long at the bar as they were all so efficient. People saying the beach is a long walk away must be really lazy. It's a 2 minute walk if that. They even have a free shuttle service from the hotel to the beach and vice versa every hour. The beach closest too the hotel (pegale beach I think it was called) is really nice, if not a bit rocky, but they do do water sports. My friend did the para- sailing and I got a free boat trip so I could go and watch as i'm too much of a wuss to do it myself. If you are more brave than me I'd say this was a must! We went to ladies beach and inquired about para sailing one day too but it was actually cheaper at the beach near the hotel. All the hotel staff were really friendly and helpful, so don't be afraid to ask them anything! On our first night, one of the hotel staff came to us as we must of been looking at bit bewildered at going out in to town without a clue and told us what bus to get to town, what bus to get back, what time the buses finishes, if we were getting a taxi back what area to tell them the hotel was in and even a roundabout price we should be paying! We couldn't of been more grateful. The entertainment at the hotel changes most nights, they seem to do something for the kids early on it the night. Getting the children on the stage (which they loved) then they had different things for adults most nights. There is also a kids club, a big pool with slides, table tennis and other activities to keep you entertained throughout the day. We went to Adaland waterpark while we were there and it was fantastic. We booked it with our rep but you could probably get it cheaper in town. They picked us up from the hotel and we were there from 10-5. Adaland has some amazing slides and it felt like we were only there 5 minutes as there is so much to do it. They have a dolphin park and an aquarium too but this will cost you extra. The market on a Wednesday is a must! Just make sure you haggle, they will tell you 95 lira for most things and you can get them down to 20 easy. All in all we had an amazing week and most of it was down to the kind, friendly people that work in the hotel who made us so welcome and gave us great memories. Thanks again guys!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Kuncha A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kusadasi
The Panorama Hill
Hotel Goldenday Wings
Hotel Goldenday Wings
#13 of 155 in Kusadasi
Kustur Club Holiday Village

Been to Luana Hotels Santa Maria? Share your experiences!