All reviews ladies beach steep hill turkey cleaned every day the pool area is clean self catering roof bar good size lovely friendly hotel will defo be back the pool bar staff family run hotel clean staff plenty of sunbeds the hotel manager tour company rooms are spacious
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Arrive here after being overbooked in another hotel....what can I say....room was shabby, beds were uncomfortable, one light working in this family double room. My wife wanted out straight away. We stopped for 2 nights and moved to another hotel...some of the staff were friendly, others weren't so happy. All in all we wouldn't recommend this hotel. Only good thing about the hotel was the rooftop bar...at least we could get blotto and forget about the hotel room...

Room Tip: Don't go....
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Daz B
Reviewed 29 September 2015

just returned from 11 nights at the golden moon apart hotel and had a brilliant holiday .the staff were brilliant and could not do enough for us .the rooms were spotless and cleaned every day .the pool area was very clean and there was no shortage of sunbeds . The food was very good . We wanted to go to a market but weren't sure how to get there one of the staff offered to take us when his shift was finished which I thoughtful of him as he had just done a days work and was willing to give up his time for us. the apartment is situated at the top of a very steep hill which you get used to or you can take a taxi which is not expensive at all it is about £3 and they all sit at the foot of the hill . I really don't know what some people expect for their money the golden moon was worth ever penny and more . I will certainly be back

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Just back from 11 nights at the Golden Moon and had a brilliant time. The hotel was spotless, rooms cleaned every day. Staff were fab and nothing was a bother. Pool area was very clean and the food at the hotel was always very tasty. The hotel is ideally placed as long as you dont have any mobility issues as its at the top of a very steep hill. Will definitely be back.♡♡♡

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor, never heard a thing at night very peaceful. The hotel has lifts.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank indiannovotel29
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Another fantastic holiday at golden moon. This is the 4th time we have stayed here and loved every minute. The hotel staff are amazing. Room was cleaned every single day and pool area was also very clean. Staff couldn't do enough for us. We will see you next year guys. Thanks again for a fantastic holiday.
From English nick, Karen and all the family.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 12 September 2015

my husband and I have just returned from 2 weeks bed and breakfast here. We paid £320 each and got an absolute bargain. Not a top flight hotel, but then they don't charge top flight hotel prices.

The complex is at the top of a hill in the old town. It's a lovely walk down to the town and harbor - and a taxi back is around £3. The number 5 dolmus will take you to Ladies Beach - but I personally wouldn't bother again. Very busy. Too busy for us. The number 2 will take you to the town. You pay the driver 2tl (50p) as you get on and I found they stopped for you anywhere if you just let them know. We sat all the way round for a wee cheap mini tour of the town.

To the accomodation. The rooms were spotless - the whole place was. I don't know where the people who said it was dirty were staying but it wasn't here. Spotless. The crockery didn't match - but it doesn't affect the taste of the food which was extremely good and very cheap. The wee shop was fairly priced and, yes, the wee lady collected the stuff that was left and sold it on - but if you don't want to buy it then you don't have to. We giggled at that - the butter and bread we bought wasn't pre used !! It was 1tl a day (30p) to hire a mattress for the sunbeds, of which there were more than enough, and I'd like to see where in Spain you can get that !! We hired towels for our last day and even before I had asked I just knew they were going to be towels that had been left behind :-) Mine was from Next and my husbands was from BHS ! but you know what, they were clean and fresh and it meant that I wasn't putting wet towels into my case to come home. There is no courtesy room but we kept our room for the whole day - we were picked up at 6pm - and it cost 50tl (about £12) and was well and truly worth it.

My only "not happy" was the fact that the air conditioning was charged at 5Euro per day - and you need to have it. It wouldn't stop me going here again but you need to know so that you can budget for it.

Overall a wonderful, quirky, family run hotel/apartment complex - simple, friendly, fun and inexpensive.

Loved it and would happily return.

Room Tip: Pool view has sun all day - but also noise from the pool and bar. Front facing has early morning sun and rear facing, has early evening sun
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple