“2nd time around even better!!! already looking forward to returning!”
Review of Happy Apart Hotel

Happy Apart Hotel
Ranked #5 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My friend and I stayed at Happy Apartments summer 2010 and enjoyed it so much we booked to return summer 2011.
Having been back not even a week I am already missing the hotel and staff having had an even better time this year than last year. On arrival the manager recognised us and could not have made us feel more welcome. We felt like VIP guests but this is how all guests are treated.
If you are looking for a friendly hotel with a nice sunbathing area, a good size pool with a beach nearby then this is ideal. The rooms are basic but clean and quite large in size. Many of the balconies have a view of the sea and are big enough for at least two people to sit on comfortably with a table and a bonus is that the room we had got the sun until it went down!.
The beds are made on a daily basis and this year unlike last year, there were no issues at all with the shower pressure or temperature having been advised a new system has been installed. Hot showers all day everyday!
The location of the hotel is definitely a plus point. With Ladies beach just a 5 minute walk away which has a number of restaurants, there is a regular bus service (the number 5 and they come every 5 minutes) that takes you to Kusadasi town. This service runs 7am - midnight. We used this on a regular basis which is much cheaper than using taxi's (bus is 2 lira each way person whereas the taxi varies between 10 - 15 lira each way).
A number of people who we met at the hotel had been previously and advised they would be returning again. There were also people complaining about minor things but this is a 'what you pay is what you get' hotel! Some people had paid under £200 for a two week holiday so it was hard to work out what they expected!!! If you want a 5* hotel then by no means is this the place for you but if you want a clean, basic room, nice swimming pool (with swim up bar - def one of the highlights!), friendly staff, in a great location then I would definitiely recommend this to you.
The pool bar serve food until 10pm and in my opinion this has improved since last year with their being a new Chef. The steak was a particular hit so much so that me and my friend had this on two ocassions for dinner even though we vowed not to eat dinner at the same place twice!
I will definitiely be returning again and know I wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: it is probably best to request a room that is not on the ground floor if possible to ensure a balcon...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank crazyannie82

Reviewed 9 July 2011

We stayed a very nice time staying at the Happy Apart as if we were at home. All the staff are very helpful and friendly. I will definetely recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. Mr Nuri (manager) is also a very friendly and helpful gentleman that contributes to your stay being even more pleasent. Local buses are very accessible and take you to the centre of the town.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nxm242
Reviewed 6 July 2011

dont read the negative views on this place as they are all wrong from start to finish our holiday was great ! the staff fantastic and they cant do enough to help if you need it the reception staff bar staff and kitchen staff work long and hard just to please the guest and nuri the manager is great if you have a complaint about anything at all he is THE MAN!! to fix it i loved them all and was very sad this morning because i was leaving but I WILL BE BACK!!! the place was very clean and food excellent book now its worth every penny x

Room Tip: ask for a high floor as they do have a lift and the view is fabulous
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2011

This was a late deal and to be honest, its what you got for your money! You can't expect 5 star quality for a 2 star hotel. Everything was great apart from the cleanliness of the rooms, we didn't get clean towels until towards the end of the week when we were expected them 3 days into our holiday, and when we received them they were bloodstained. But however, the room was big and the beds werent as uncomfortable as people were saying. Nuri the manager was great, and all the bar staff kept everyone entertained! There was plenty restarants down by ladies beach, Somewhere Else the Irish Pub is the one I would recommend. Also it only cost about 10 lira to go into town which had loads of shops and resturants... But I'd defiantly go again!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Let me start by saying i booked this holiday and then read the reviews I tries to change it in the UK and then when i landed in Turkey...Boy am I glad i never, The rooms were Huge, Clean and the balcony was one of the largest I've seen with a sea view, I had soft fresh towells and very clean sheets,
The staff were some of the nicest people I have ever come across and are a credit to this hotel, The manager was great and could not go out of his way enough for you, There was a couple argueing and although it was not his fault and no doubt it could of happened at any hotel he went out of his way to resolve it as soon as he could..
The turkish night was some of the best food I have ever tasted and the entertainment was great, you even got a free cocktail and kids went free!! so a whole night of entertainment, great food free drink for not much more than a tenner!!!
The prices at this hotel are fantastic and not overpriced like so many i have visited before!
I like nice food, nice clothes, nice things and if you look hard enough you may find one or two things to complain about but if you do i've a feeling you'd be the sort of person that would find fault any where!
All in all would i reccommend this to freinds and family?? I have...would i come back ? I'm already planning my next trip (to here)
Dont believe the negative reviews if you've a problem its quickly sorted!!
For the Price it was fantastic close to the sea shops etc etc I'd of paid double the price if i'd of known how good it was!
A special mention to Vann Damn who was one of the local tour operators, who you'll find opposite the main beach, he'll do you a great deal! or Ozzy who is at the end of the beach and up the hill..what a great guy!!!
Safari's the bar as you walk to the end to the end of ladies beach and up the hill slightly do fantastic food and the drinks were twice the strength of any i had...great genuine guys i miss them already....Zeki, Hayati, little soldier, and Chef!! a must if your going Kusadasi !!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lian1000
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I had read reviews and was very apprehensive-from start to finish my family and I had a lovely experience. Nothing was to much trouble for Nuri and his team. My boys even named him Mr Happy. Rooms were cleaned daily. Will b going again in Septemberas still lots to do in resort. fab holiday.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Having read some of the reviews for the Happy Appts I was a little anxious about the hotel. I have just returned and enjoyed my stay so much that I am going back in September. The rooms were large and clean; and the sheets and towels were changed every three days. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Do not be put off by the hill to the beach as there is a shortcut via the pool at the back of the hotel. I would definitely recommend The Happy Appts and I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends