“Lovely Apartments”
Review of Happy Apart Hotel

Happy Apart Hotel
Ranked #5 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Theses apartments are cheap & very cheerful. They are situated on a very steep hill but there is a short cut at the poolside gate which is great. The rooms are clean & tidy. The staff are brilliant and will do anything for you. I lost a bracelet while I was there but the pool man found it while cleaning the pool early hours of the morning and hands it in to the owner. My hubby & I had a fab holiday while staying at these apartments so we would highly recommend them.

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed 3 October 2012

stayed here for a week in september and had a great time with the family the staff are really lovely had a pool view which was really nice especially at night the apartments themselfs are clean and nice would definitly stay here again :)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank zara l
Reviewed 3 October 2012

2 days ago I returned from my first holiday in Turkey, I can tell you they are not the last one!
And it will definitely be Kusadasi and Happy Apart again!

I booked last minute so I was prepared for everything, but when I got there at 4 in the morning
a very friendly smile welcomed me and I knew I will feel "at home".

I had a huge apartment for myself, it was clean and tidy, the bath was right size, the shower a bit small and elder - maybe this one should be replaced. The room maid came every day and if I needed something I just had to ask Nuri or Hasan.
I had the best breakfast coffe on holidays ever! :)) and unique Turkish cinema evening :)

The pool area and the pool itself are very nice and clean, with lots of sunbeds and a nice
garden behind.

The staff is just excellent, friendly, helpfull and funny aswell.

I had a lovely week in Happy Apart and guys, seni özledim...

The biggerst luxury for me are friends and fun, I find them here!
Try out yourself!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Just returned from a wonderful holiday in Happy Apart in Kusadasi. During our stay all the staff was very friendly and helpful. Especially Nuri, the hotel manager is a very nice person, you can turn to him with every problem that occurs during your stay and he will try to find a solution for everything. He is always smiling at the guests and is very flexible too. In this apart you will experience the hospitality that is Turkey so famous for.
The aparts are located in a quiet area. You can reach the Ladies Beach within 5 minutes.
The rooms are comfortable, clean and bright. There is also a nice, big pool in the garden.
A big plus: you can have wireless Internet connection from most of the rooms.( We had luck because we stayed in a room where we could go online without any problems).
So, I would recommend Happy Apart to everyone and hope to return here next year:-)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Returned yesterday from a fab week at the Happy Apartments. This was our 10th time in Turkey 1st time to Kusadasi and for once can honestly say we would go back.

On arrival after a long transfer we met Nuri the manager, he was lovely and very welcoming but according to their paperwork was expecting a married couple and not 2 females and had given us an apartment with double bed and no balcony however promised us we could move the next morning, by 1100 the next day we had our new apartment complete with balcony overlooking the front of the hotel with a sea view, it was on the fifth floor so thank god for the lift We could not fault the apartments in any way. All the staff were so lovely and helpful nothing was too much trouble and always had time to talk and answer questions they had probably been asked a million times before, they were probably some of the best staff we have ever met in Turkey so a big hello to Metin, Serkan and the lovely Hasan you all work so hard thankyou for everything you did for us we will never forget you

The Happy is in a great location just minutes from the sea front Ladies Beach with lots of bars and restaurants, we didnt have a bad meal all week and it is still possible to eat out quite cheaply its the drinks that have got more expensive in the last couple of years.

We had breakfast and snacks at the Happy, the food was good and a good price, the pool area clean and tidy with lots of sunbeds and the loos by the pool were immaculate.

All in all a really good value for money property and I would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone, dont worry about the steep hill at the front its really not that bad but you can always use the gate at the rear of the property to come and go.

If you are thinking of going to Ladies Beach Kusadasi next year please go to the Happy apartments you will not be disappointed, we had one of the best holidays we have ever had here and I know you will too

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Arrived in the early hours to be greeted by Assan, helpful and always smiling. very polite like all the staff we encountered at this hotel. Nuri, the main man was always very pleasant and helpful. One outstanding feature of this hotel (unlike most turkish establishments) was the relaxed atmosphere and not ever being hounded to buy drinks or partake in activities laid on by the hotel. We did attend the Turkish night and this was very good. Rooms were kept spotlessly clean, and generally it is a very peaceful area, except for the mosque striking up with prayers, however that is something you have to accept in Turkey as that is their way of life and all adds to the experience of 'seeing how the other half lives' so to speak. The bar in the pool was a nice touch, and prices not too bad. The resort of Kusadasi has lots to see and do, and good for sitting with a drink people watching. Just a short walk down the road and you are at ladies beach, half took up by pay as you go sunbeds but also free areas if you just want to lie on your own towels. Water was immaculately clear. Adjacent to ladies beach is a mini-resort with loads of eating and drinking places seperate from the main town (centrum) by a half hour walk, Dolmuses come by every few minutes and are about 75pence for just about everywhere around town. All in all we had a very enjoyable 2 weeks and was one of our best ever holidays. Would definitely go back

Room Tip: The higher the room, the quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

first time in turkey for me and i knew for the price that the happy apartments would be basic and they were.I also found them clean,the maids came round every day,we were really only using the room to sleep in anyway so it was fine for us.the pool area was great,didn't have to fight for a sun lounger and the pool was lovely.you did'nt have to take money down,just paid the bill the next day.the staff were excellent,very friendly and couldn't help you enough,so special thanks to nuri,hassan and metin,hope you have plenty of pepsi for me next year.xx

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends