“disappointing”

Blue Sea Hotel & Spa
Ranked #96 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I was there this mounth for 10 days, I was really disappointed for a hotel with 4 stars. No clean towels for 10 days, no soap but a clear water in the container... The food was OK, but there was a problem last few days, it was only gulash every singl day and the smallest piece of chiken steak, for a hotel with 4 stars it is realy disappontining. The elevator was so slow and it was torture to wait for your floor. We also had some problem with the recepionist, there was a girl named Buket, she took our water and ask from us to buy from the hotel, but there was a problem, the water was almost 8 times expensive from the market. And finally, it was sooooo loud, I couldn`t sleep once from the noice that the cleaning lady made from the room next to all city was disappointing, I remember a kind Turkish people, but this year all of them were so unpleasant, it was shocking for me. I`ll never ever visit Kushadasi again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Angela Ristova G
There are newer reviews for Blue Sea Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 8 August 2014

the hotel was really clean the first day, but the rule was a little funny. each room would have room service once a week. and there was no way to change. the location was really perfect. just 100 meters to ladies beach. the staff tried to help a lot but believe me they couldn't because they didn't know English (95% of them). at the end of the trip we decided to leave a night earlier but the manager didn't give us back the money for one night. I liked the swimming pool if there wasn't any construction workers working around to repair the OLD elevator and yard.
but anyway it was fine and I liked it.

Room Tip: I'd rather the rooms with beach and swimming pool but take the rooms in lower floors since the e...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mahdieh M
Reviewed 2 August 2014

When we arrived in Kusadasi we were not originally booked to stay here. The hotel we arrived at had lost our reservation. We spent hours during the peak holiday season looking for a place to stay. The owner at Blue Sea was full but adapted the games room with two beds to accommodate us. The next night we moved up to a regular room which had a spectacular view of the ocean. it's also close to the beach which was a plus. All of the staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. Breakfast was hard boiled eggs, watermelon, a few veggies, bread, meats and cheeses and a few other things. Considering it was included in the price, you can't complain. Dinner on the other hand was amazing the two nights we stayed. You get bread, soup, main course, and a salad bar. You should be able to find enough food to fill you up. Again being included in the price, both my husband and I thought it was spectacular. And you get an amazing view! The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. All in all we loved out stay here!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank NBeros
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Just back from 2 weeks in Kusadasi staying in Blue Sea. Jimmy the hotel manager couldn't do enough for us and all the staff made us feel very welcome. Rooms were clean and views beautiful. Had the best Turkish bath ever in the hotel spa. Would definitely go back to this hotel again

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Janet T
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was in this hotel between 11 th and 21 th of July 2014 with mu friends and we have had the best holiday ever.The hotel was near the beach just 2 or 3 minutes.Our room was for three and we have had two balconies .The room was clean andequiped with air conditioner, and Satelite TV but we almost never used it.The pool is not like in the pictures ,now the pool is much bigger ,and now there is a little park next to the pool.It is lovely sight.The food was very good ,the salads were always from fresh vegetables.The hotel staff are really nice and friendly>Jimmy ,Buket , Kursat ,Kenan and all the others are great.If you want to have great vacation just vistin this hotel.I am definitely going back there next year

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank DSONY
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We were in this hotel with my girlfriend in July 2014 and we have had a great time there. Hotel staff are really friendly , rooms are clean and the view from the balcony is wonderful. Rooms are equiped with air condition and Satelite TV .Also in the pool there is always a great fun ! If you want a great vacation in the great town of Kuşadası you should stay in this hotel ! Next time when I come back in Kuşadası I will choose this hotel with no doubts.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank stodarko
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in June and again in September and both times it was amazing!! The staff are all super friendly and welcoming especially Jimmy. The rooms are spacious and very clean with clean bedding and towels everyday. The views from the hotel are incredible and all the rooms have sea views. The pool is marvellous and very refreshing. The hotel also offers spa facilities and I can personally recommend having a Turkish bath. The hotel is in a great location to the local restaurants/shop and also the beach. I will be booking to stay here again in May 2014 .

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends