“Great memories”
Review of The Panorama Hill

The Panorama Hill
Ranked #34 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I spent a week in this hotel 09/2013 with my mom and we loved it. I've traveled quite a bit but this was my first time on an all inclusive trip and I was so positively surprised when we got there. The food was amazing even though I'm a vegetarian and I enjoyed my share of the drink selection too. Nothing to complain about. I've never really been that enthusiastic about hotel entertainment but at the Panorama I had the time of my life, from morning till the next morning :) The staff work hard and really give it their all, çok teşekkür ederim! I enjoyed my trip to Kuşadası tremendously, my 8th time in Turkey and one of the best. The city is nice and small, great views from the hotel. Don't miss the food market! My advice to anyone who goes on a holiday.. Concentrate on everything that makes you happy and puts a smile on your face, the views, the sun, new friends, anything that takes your breath away.. not on taking pictures of the fridge or the bathroom tiles. Live, love, laugh :)

Room Tip: Definitely seaview!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank helinykanen

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We arrived back home on Sunday after a wonderful week at The Panorama Hill . After reading some negative reviews I was a little unsure of what to expect ........... No need to worry as every thing and everyone was FANTASTIC nothing is too much trouble .. On arrival(11.00pm) we were shown to our rooms , our bags were brought up for us and we were taken back down to the restaurant were we were given fresh sandwiches and drinks. The rooms are clean and up to date with a small flat screen TV , fridge and tiled bathroom . The maid cleaned the room every day and changed the towels.

The food is wonderful, I CAN NOT understand how any one can complain , you have so much choice you could have something different every day and still only get through half of what is on offer. The fresh pancakes and eggs are wonderful and are served with a smile. Plates are cleared away the minute you finish eating and water glasses are fill regularly. Management were always present at meal times to check that every thing ran smoothly.

The animation staff Alpy, Seco and Sissi worked none stop all day long keeping the children and adults entertained .

The bar staff Gavin (Melih) Nadier , Birkin and Ozman made our holiday so special, they are such kind, friendly AMAZING people , NOTHING was too much trouble for them and service always came with a smile . Thank you

We had a great day out at the water park and a lovely day at Long Beach, you can get a bus outside the hotel into town it costs 60 pence and takes 10 minutes to get into town. A walk along the harbour is well worth it , you can sit in one of the many cafe's and watch the fish swimming in the clear blue sea and the cruise ships docking.

We had a lovely family holiday, and we look forward to returning next year .

2  Thank michelle Seco C
Reviewed 28 July 2014

So, I read all the trip advisor reviews before leaving and yes even the bad ones. I looked at the food reviews and the bad photos and kind of dreaded the smell of sewers and the staff with 'no personality'.

To my suprise...I found none of it to be true! We we greeted at gone 3am by 3 lovely staff who ran outside to collect our luggage and even unlocked the doors to our room for us. The room was very nice with flat screen tv, lovely bathroom and beautifully made sheets into a swan design. The fridge did not work but this was no loss to us as we would not be using it.
The maid was very sweet and changed the sheets when the sign was left for her to do so, sometimes at late times in the day if required and it was very clean.

We did not ask for a seaview and did mind the view of the road, as we could still see lovely turkish homes and mountains, the noise was not as devasting as others in these reviews have recalled and did not keep us awake at all. The air condition was perfect and a deposit was not required for the remote (unlike my visit to spain). Nor did we encounter any electricity black outs of any kind during our stay or smell sewarage as had been stated by others.

The all inclusive package was great, with drinks, snacks including chips, burgers, noodles etc being served regurlarly on an eat as much as you like basis. Food was in 4 sections a) salads, cheese, olives and sauces b) hot food of the meal time such as chicken, turkish meatsticks or chinese etc, c) desert selections of turkish styles many choices and finally d) 2 freshly cooked in front of you options one was usually a bread such as garlic or seasoned and the other varied from fresh hot steaks/chicken to deserts. It did get a little 'samey' after a while to see a,b and c offering similar choices but this was the stable selection and the other options changed. The bread I may add was fresh and not pre cut, but there with a knife and bread baskets for you to take with you. We had no issues with eating or drinking.

We did indeed go out to both Murphys bar and to Long Beach for meals just to get a slice of home and some variation into our diets and this was via the owners of bars who come to you pool side and offer you free transfer via private taxi to their venue. You really should take them up on this as both offered delicious food and had great atmosphere. A taxi into the marina was 15 turkish lira from the hotel, 2 euro or 3,50 TL by dolmus. but the private taxi's are a lovely touch and they dont just take you but return you after shopping too.

We took up Janis and Alex (our hotel 'Regal' reps) on 2 trips, Ephesus and the boat trip. Both were well worth the money and wonderful days out. Just a personal note on the boat trip, jump from it into the sea and dont try to climb over the rocks... my nicely sliced leg is evidence of how slippey they get in water. Ephesus is amazing but hot hot hot, take a backpack with a huge bottle of water, suncream, wear a sunhat and go to the toilet before you set off. There are none once you are inside the tour. Our tour ran for 2 hours and that was a fast one.

The highlight of our holiday was the animation team at the hotel. Max, Alpy and Sisi made the whole place such a fun place to be. Throughout the day, they moved around the pool, having fun chatting, playing,organizing games such as water polo, 'gymnastia' aka water gymnastics and dart tournaments. So funny to see Max and Alpy and they become like friends so quickly to the whole family. In the evenings, their events run from fire eating, turkish dancing to extremely funny team games and each night a mini disco for the children. After all of this...they take out a nightclub tour each night for those young at heart to enjoy and dance the rest of the night away. They work so very hard and they make the hotel bounce with life. How anyone could write a review saying the staff have no personality is beyond me...they obviously were not there when the animation team were around! WTG to the team, we were sad to leave you behind! They entertain the tiniest, the teens and the oldies like me too.

All in all we loved this holiday completely from hotel spa, turkish bath and massage, food, parties, nightclubs, room, and animation team so many good things. Also I loved to be around so many different languages and cultures russian, Iranian, swedish, german, dutch, turkish all holidaying together and laughing together.

The one downside? My fridge did not work... LOL. Oh well :)

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview if thats what you want, but if you dont require it the other rooms are even more g...
6  Thank 1Leisa1
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Myself and my family have just arrived back from a 1 week stay at panorama hill hotel and could not have asked for
Any more.

After arriving at midnight to the hotel we were shown to our rooms by a staff member who carried all our bags and showed us how everything worked in the room.We were then asked if we were Hungary and they took us down to the dinning area were we eat and had something to drink even though everything was closed.

The following day we went to the pool area their was plenty of sun beds and no need to get up at the crack of dorn to lay towels to make sure we got somewhere to sit. The pool was clean and a good size.

The breakfast was lovely a selection of cereals,fruit,breads,hot food,pancakes,cooked eggs and plenty more with a wide selection of hot and cold drinks.
The dinning staff constantly cleaned away used plates and toped up water glasses.

The bar opened at 10 the staff were extremely friendly.Their was never a long wait their was a lot of different drink to chose from and the bar staff took time to talk and get to no you.

The room was a good size with modern design.Fresh towels and bedding every day, a fridge and air condition wich was needed at night as it was still extremely hot.

Lunch and dinner again had a wide range of fresh salads,cooked breads ,meats,rice,fish,pastas and pleanty more with dishes changing daily.Also different food cooked on the outside grill(Turkish kebab,Turkish bread and cooked meats)

The beach and town was a 10 minute bus ride away, the bus collected you from the hotel reception so you did not have to walk far.

The entertainment staff were fun and friendly and worked the pool area in the day doing pool aerobics,water polo and plenty more. They also put on a kids disco and adult entertainment on a evening.

Over all the holiday was all you could ask for from a 4 star all inclusive, good food,great bar(bar staff)clean and tidy rooms and a great atmosphere!.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Laurapridy91
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Just back after 7 great days, the hotel is clean and tidy, rooms are adequate for 2/3 people and the food is wonderful. Great place for families and couples ,the animation team Seco and Alpy work hard to keep the kids entertained in the day and at night. Music is played through out the day (not too loud) to add to the holiday atmosphere . The bar staff Millie (Gavin) Nadier, Beercan and Osman are AMAZING people sooooooooo helpful , kind and funny NOTHING is too much trouble , they made our holiday so special The views are wonderful and even though the hotel is not near the town it is a 10 min max bus ride that will cost you 60p . I can not see how anyone can complain about the Panorama Hill , what you see is what you get. It would not be a 5* rating in England but you are not in England you are in Turkey and things are rated differently. My family and I had an amazing holiday that was made by the hard working friendly staff . Don't listen to bad reviews as these have been made by people who have paid for 3* star and expect 5*. We would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Room Tip: Would ask for a pool view as you are more likely to get an over all view. We were on the 5th floor a...
5  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Hotel is quite a walk from town, takes approx half an hour, but there is a regular bus which is cheap and quick right outside. Ist room we were in was dated, small and had road view, we moved as the air con kept going off. 2nd room was modern but the 'terrace' was tiny, you had to climb over each other to get in and out! Food was edible, lots of chicken and nice salad but not much else. The poolside snacks were poor, things were repeated 2/3 times over 6 days. Animation team were great, they made a good effort with limited props and tools! Bar staff were friendly and the spirits were generous. Free bar and all entertainment finishes at 11 though. Wouldn't rate this as a four star.

Room Tip: Book a seaview with balcony at time of booking, I tried to upgrade with the agent and also with the...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris1252013
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I came here for 9 days.it was one of the best holiday ever.animation team is funny.they make your holiday perfect.and we are so happy about room , food , restaurant ,everything. And view of kusadasi is looking perfect from panoramahill hotel.if you want to have amazing holiday,choose panoramahill hotel

• Stayed: July 2014