“The best animation team!”
Review of Vista Hill

Vista Hill
Ranked #41 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Warsaw, Poland
“The best animation team!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I really recomend this hotel!
Mostly because of entertainment group and a variety of different types of activity!
There was always something going on: morning gym, aqua aerobic, water polo, dart, English and Turkish lessons!
And of course big show in the evening! Always something new! Animators were really prepared for them- they play different roles every night, they were really good dancers!

Only the beach is not nice - it's small and the water is dirty! And because if this there might be a problem with finding some space near to the pool.

Rooms are renovated and rally comfortable. And with the sea view!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kasix_PL

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sant Salvador, Catalonia, Spain
Reviewed 9 October 2013

is a very nice hotel, the animation is special, we highly recommend you to spend a stay there, do not have time for boredom every night with different shwou animators only have one ... I'll be back to seeing each year. .. I have been to many hotels but this hotel did not miss anything .... you recommend is excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Tehran, Iran
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I searched a lot about the hotels in Kushadasi and after all i found this hotel. i prefer to write the good points and bad points then you can decide yourself.
first the good points :
1- as every body said , the animation teams , they try very hard in the whole of the day to make fun for people. they have fantastic shows every night and a lots of games near the pool in the mornings.
2- the hotel is clean also the pools .
3- very good location on the top of the hill with the best view . it is very easy to go to city center . you can find the Dolmus in front of the hotel and can go to suke outlets or city center by that .

the bad points:
1- you cant get your bracelet when you arrive to hotel and you cant use the hotels facilities sooner than 11 o clock . we arrived at 9 o clock and we are really exhausted but we just have had to sit in the lobby till 11 and they gave our room at 3 o clock (pm).
2- the foods was not varied ! specially for lunches.
3- the snake bar was not very useful they gave they service at the same time with lunch time and if you cant be one time for breakfast then you should wait till 1 o clock! and also they finished their service at 5 o clock then you cant find anything for eat till the supper time!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank par c
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Amazing animation team and restaurant staff of the hotel...they made my holiday. Thank you to all of you! And one more thank you for the lady who made my bed cover every day differently!!! Myself and my family were very pleased to have chosen "Vista Hill" ...:)))

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank ZornitsaH
Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The hotel is so good. The food too. You can eat different things in your all days. I wasn`t so happy about fitness center in the hotel, because there I can do only my cardio but anyways...Hotel is one of the best I have ever been... Lets stop to talk about bad things.. I want to share with you guys, here in my review that I travel from Bulgaria with my own car and I stop in one hotel in Ayvalik to rest for the night. There hotel was 5* too but you have to know that there was so so so big difference between there and VISTA HILL. In my opinion the best thing in the hotel was THE AMAZING ANIMATION TEAM...This guys are the best. I love em. They are near the pool all day, doing good games, good activites. They talking with you and they`re always so possitive. Also they doing the best evening show every day in the amphiteater, but everyday its different!!! There is badminton court near the pool, table tennis, very good indoor pools. The room was so big with view of sea in 7th floor(I dont pay for this room) The room is was so big and the hotel personal clear it EVERYDAY. I want to send special thanks to Sezar(Chucky) ... He is probably the best entertainer EVER. I like him so much and i will be so happy if we meet again next year :) Thats all. There was 7 unforgettable days in Vista Hill. I hope next year i will spent there again my summer vacantion ! <3 VIsta Hill :)

Room Tip: The best view is in the higher floors !
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Vladimir T
Senica, Trnava, Slovakia
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The hotel interior was beautifully furnished, rooms were clean and cleaned up every day and put clean towels, the hotel staff was nice, smiled and always willing to help ...
.... food was varied and always has been from what you choose to do there ... tasty fish and amazing desserts :)
And what is the beach, was not as terrible as we feared .... loungers on the terrace were filled with sand, hence the access to the sea via ladders / / we did not use them even once / / and the gradual descent into the sea with larger sto ... we bought air mattresses and sunbathing in the sea;), but who would have made ​​the problem right away on the beach with sand and think that there has not been controlled, so even with loungers SNAT there would not be a problem for ... pools with waterslide and a bit slippery floor, should be at the "time" be careful ... ;) .... Everywhere else is pretty pure, at least about what the hotel staff really tried very hard .... there were some tourists habits with pigs, but it corresponds to their intelligence and not the inability of the hotel staff!
We were pleased bar, lock wireless worked nonstop ... total we used: D: D ... all inclusive and it also pays all night;)
Just all at really tried very hard to have a pleasant holiday .... and truly, that we also had :)))
but still the largest share contributed to this great team of animators, who greatly contributed to the satisfaction of our hotel management .... they can really give thanks, because if the hotel had some shortcomings and only through them I forget them .... always know us great cheer and complex distributed a great mood .... were very creative and invent various activities and competitions in which I participated with joy: D ... we had a lovely holiday with super human-:)) THANK YOU

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Bozena M
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I returned in 2013 to Vista Hill, because last year we liked very much. We spent 10 nights in a room on the 4th floor with sea view (only in the morning could sit on the balcony because it was very hot afternoon, the temperature 37 degrees celsius). Air conditioning did not work in the first 3 days, so we stayed at the pool.
The best resort, best value for price! Friendly staff, noted animation team that makes you feel cheerful all day. Thank you Gizem , Amy, Alina, Kicho, Kratos for wonderful moments spent together!

Room Tip: The best rooms are those overlooking the street, because the sun do not shine!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family