“The best”

Cuisines: Irish, Italian, Turkish, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2013

After eating at a few places in Kusadasi my family and I came across Palm Beach at ladies beach. And I am so glad we did.
Tuba will make you so welcome and look after you totally. The menu is excellent and cooked fresh for you and they will accommodate every taste.
I can honestly say that I stayed with this restaurant for my entire holiday and would not go any where else.
You will love the food, atmosphere and location right on the beautiful ladies beach. Enjoy.

1  Thank Neilkirby4152
sernayi, Owner at Palm Beach Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to place a review on Trip Advisor it is very much appr3eciated by us all.
Hope to see you again soon

Serpil

Reviewed 9 October 2013

A great place to eat on Ladies Beach. Wonderfully friendly staff and delicious food. ( Sweet & Sour Chicken was a favourite with my daughters.) I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is visiting Ladies Beach, well worth a visit, (or several as in ours case!)

1  Thank Tracey B

Tgank you foır taking the time to place a review on Trip Advisor for us , it is very much appreciated by us.

,We look forward to seeing you again soon.
We have some more exciting dishes for you to try this year.

Serpil

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The restaurant drew our attention with a very friendly and warm welcome. We decided to eat at the restaurant and found that both the service and food were of an excellent standard. Each meal was made fresh and was sourced from local produce. All food that was severed was presented beautifully. And the restaurants appearance is both welcoming and warm with a district family feel. My family and I would highly recommended this restaurant to all who truly want a wonderful and memorable experience of eating out.

1  Thank Andrej D
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is a great sea front cafe restaurant. The staff are ready friendly & will go out of their way to help you. The food is really tasty and a fab variety of choice. Prices are very reasonable. Will be going back here next time we go to ladies beach.

1  Thank Mrrinas
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This part of Ladies beach is best for eating out. Avoid the other end of the beach, especially Brothers' restaurant, where you get hassled by staff to come into their restaurants

1  Thank WillDuggan