“mouth watering”

Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Kusadasi
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Reviewed 30 August 2014

im so sorry i found this place just as we were leaving!!!
its just on the harbour,beautiful setting looking out at the many ships coming in, the food was the nicest i had the entire stay in kusadsai, fresh and full of flavour...a definite must

1  Thank lizziejm12

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

The cafè is set on the Kusadasi promenade and offers spectacular views especially at sunset.
The coffee is good and of Italian quality, and the service is perfect.
It is the best choice for a taste of Italy in a Turkish setting.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had a coffee here while visiting on a cruise,nice views over port area and promenade,decent cup of coffee for a decent price,service good,clean toilets also

2  Thank todareistodo
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had a basic dinner plate which I enjoyed while watching the Aegean sunset (ala Before Midnight). The price is alright considering the lovely location. I heard they had good ice cream but wasn't able to try.

1  Thank ElirozzL
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We stopped at Kusidasi in October as part of an eastern med cruise and we decided to have a bit of a relaxing day and stayed in the port town.
All along the front there is a selection of bars and ice cream cafes to choose from and most have waiters and staff out on the promenade " encouraging you to enter".

Staff at Cafe Roma are not the usual stereotypical pushy turkish guys. The male waiter approached us and was very polite and friendly - I am a big girl and I am always a bit paranoid about beach bar seating - you know the plastic patio furniture they use sometimes - The waiter had excellent initiative and very discretely changed a chair for me to give me a much better and more comfortable seat.

All of the staff were very attentive - we were only in for a coffee initially but finished up having a light lunch and some ice cream. It was October so a bit out of season and the bar was quiet - the waiting staff were not at all pushy and we did not feel under any pressure to either order more of leave as the case often is.

The selection available was excellent - our only regret was that we couldn't have stayed for a full mean as some of the dishes coming out looked excellent.

in particular the ice cream menu was very good value for money and definitely the kind of place we would visit several times had we been spending a vacation in this town.

I would definitely recommend this venue if you want to relax on the beach front and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere - sometimes difficult to find in this location!

2  Thank Gillian T